downtime

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 12, 2006
San Diego
Name
Ronson
Boat
26 Skipjack "Reel Hard"
30' with a 45' trailer. It would fit but will take entire dock, which seems rude. Im not the rude type so I'd rather drive the extra few miles so other people dont get inconvenienced.
The ramp is now different than before. Much more space but poor design with the entrance in the center. The picture shows a small portion of the new dock.
IMG_0857.JPG

There are pictures and diagrams on bd. Your boat would fit just fine. Better for me that u stay in Mission anyway!

Tail Chaser

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
What your asking isn't legal . One diver one limit .You want two limits two people need to get wet.
Agreed... if you got stopped you'd be effed. Could you yes, is it worth it. No way.

Reactions: ol' salt

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
What is the daily bag limit for lobster? The possession limit?
According to CCR T14, Section 29.90(b), the daily recreational bag limit is seven lobsters per person. Additionally, Section 1.17 states that no more than one daily bag limit may be taken or possessed by any one person unless otherwise authorized (see Declaration for Multi-Day Fishing Trip, Section 27.15 T14, CCR), regardless of whether they are fresh, frozen or otherwise preserved. This means that if you have a limit of seven lobsters at home, you cannot go out and get more lobsters until the first limit is disposed of in some way (eaten, given away, etc).

So if DFW pulls up, you have 8 bugs and only one guy suited up? Looks like a problem and $$.

mullet

Metal Fabricator
Jan 10, 2006
San Fernando Valley
Name
Mike
Boat
19"Gregor
NOT TRUE YOU CAN GIVE LOBSTER AWAY TO ANY ONE, THAT HAS A LIC. TO TAKE LOBSTER
Your still only allowed one limit a day. Also when you gift them the person you gift them to does not need a license .By the way the caps lock button is to the left on your keyboard.

Last edited:
Reactions: plj46 and ol' salt

Bottom Line

Village idiot
Jul 9, 2006
Warner Springs
Name
Steve
Boat
Invader CC - Bottom Line
30' with a 45' trailer. It would fit but will take entire dock, which seems rude. Im not the rude type so I'd rather drive the extra few miles so other people dont get inconvenienced.
Did your boat used to be named Seven Sons?

swami 805

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 9, 2016
Name
Bill
Boat
sunk it
Just yourself some time and money, go buy some lobsters

Reactions: ColdEye

Hot Spot

Oct 15, 2010
los angeles, ca.
Name
mike
Boat
Nostrovia 2320 PARKER
YOU CAN ONLY GIVE LOBSTER AWAY TO SOME ONE WITH OUT A LIC., ONLY WHEN BEING PREPAIRED TO BE EATEN. OTHER WISE YOU CAN TAKE 7 WITH YOUR LIC, AND GIVE 7 TO THE GUY IN THE BOAT WHO IS DYR WITH HIS OWN LIC.
CAPS ARE ON AGAIN MIGHT AS WELL GIVE THE NIT PICKERS SOMTHING BESIDES KNOWOLDGE! KNOW SPILLING TOO. DAMN MY ASS!

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
YOU CAN ONLY GIVE LOBSTER AWAY TO SOME ONE WITH OUT A LIC., ONLY WHEN BEING PREPAIRED TO BE EATEN. OTHER WISE YOU CAN TAKE 7 WITH YOUR LIC, AND GIVE 7 TO THE GUY IN THE BOAT WHO IS DYR WITH HIS OWN LIC.
CAPS ARE ON AGAIN MIGHT AS WELL GIVE THE NIT PICKERS SOMTHING BESIDES KNOWOLDGE! KNOW SPILLING TOO. DAMN MY ASS!
According to CCR T14, Section 29.90(b), the daily recreational bag limit is seven lobsters per person. Not 7 1/2, not 8, not 9 it's 7.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bag_limits

My citation is straight from the Fish and Wildlife site.
https://www.wildlife.ca.gov/conserv...ly-bag-limit-for-lobster-the-possession-limit

Plus, if your buddy diving is pinned with over limits you can be fined for the same thing as the boat owner and Capt.

https://californiaoutdoors.wordpres...at-owner-be-cited-for-a-passengers-violation/

If no one claims the lobster, the game warden can issue citations to everyone aboard the boat (joint possession).

Last edited:

One_Leg

Ret. Comm. Diver/Medic
May 11, 2007
You're mined!
www.csicop.org
Name
Alan
Boat
1967 Cobia Cuddy Cabin/Evinrude Looper
I like the educational nature that this thread is veering off towards at this time.

Why not stalk some wild abalone and a lasso a cow cod or two while you're at it?

With a boat that size he will probably be allowed to go on his way without a waming.

Hot Spot

Oct 15, 2010
los angeles, ca.
Name
mike
Boat
Nostrovia 2320 PARKER
What missed info.Mike the daily recreational bag limit is seven lobsters per person. I never said it was not true.Your still only allowed one limit a day you said,vary true. But if the diver and the guy in the boat have no lobster at home and when they start going out for them they each have none. Then they both get 7 lobster, taking home a total of 14 and if you eat 2 while out on the water, you can pick up 2 more. THEY WILL NOT COUNT WHAT IS IN YOUR BELLY.

Hot Spot

Oct 15, 2010
los angeles, ca.
Name
mike
Boat
Nostrovia 2320 PARKER
Aggro, When sitting down to eat a meal of lobster any one eating the meal of lobster with you will not need a lic. I never said any thing about having any more then the legal limit of 7 for anyone person per day.

One_Leg

Ret. Comm. Diver/Medic
May 11, 2007
You're mined!
www.csicop.org
Name
Alan
Boat
1967 Cobia Cuddy Cabin/Evinrude Looper
1 person cannot cacth the boats limits. They can only catch their limit and they cannot gift their lobster while on that trip in oder to catch another limit. What part of that do you not understand?

mullet

Metal Fabricator
Jan 10, 2006
San Fernando Valley
Name
Mike
Boat
19"Gregor
I never said any thing about having any more then the legal limit of 7 for anyone person per day.
Go back and read post 7 and your reply post 9 .
Thanks for hitting the caps button.