Baller

Jig Chucker
Nov 16, 2010
La Mesa
Name
Bill
Boat
American Angler
Fingers crossed my 8 day in October on the AA makes it to the Lupe without any unforeseen mechanical failures or Hurricanes that has derailed me from getting there the last 2 years..!!

Reactions: FishRock
Upvote 0

starrfish

Almost A Member
Feb 11, 2011
Lubbock, TX USA
Name
Brian Starr
Excel at least, and reportedly other boats is the SD fleet, are still in a holding pattern to obtain permits for 2019. Mexico City seems in no rush, or perhaps no humor, to issue them this year.

Upvote 0

Tar Pit

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Mar 7, 2006
    Reno NV
    Name
    Friend of Bucko Shaw
    Boat
    None.
    My 2018 6-day trip on the RR-3 fished Guadalupe Island in mid July and many boats were fishing there weeks before we got there. It looks like the boats are fishing the ridge and the rocks now and skipping Guadalupe. Has anybody fished there in the last 5 months?

Upvote 0

Cubeye

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Jan 26, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Name
    Kub
    Boat
    17' Gregor
    My 2018 6-day trip on the RR-3 fished Guadalupe Island in mid July and many boats were fishing there weeks before we got there. It looks like the boats are fishing the ridge and the rocks now and skipping Guadalupe. Has anybody fished there in the last 5 months?
    AA may have gone there earlier this month.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

caveman

Almost A Member
    May 1, 2006
    windsor,ca
    Name
    charles boyd
    Boat
    20 ft. jetcraft,ciocc
    I was on the A/A trip the first week of June that went there, fishing was pretty sketchy. Much worse than my first trip there in the fall of last year, where I got a personal best.

Upvote 0

fishforfun2

Hunter Gatherer
    Feb 5, 2005
    Redondo Beach
    Name
    Dale
    Boat
    Boston Whaler Outrage 18
    The Spirit got back this morning and I heard they got Tuna up to 90# at Guadalupe.
    I'm waiting to hear there report

Last edited:
    Reactions: terryc.
    Upvote 0