JohnnieB

SelFishAddiction
May 16, 2016
HereandThere
Name
JB
Boat
Unknown limits
So, In the ever evolving social state of the land and BD, I have to ask is this today's BD? A recent reply, to what seems to be very sensitive subject " and should be, because of suggestive wrong doings" is now being removed by a Moderator who clearly has a conflict of interest in the subject; The BD Fishing community has always been by fishermen for fishermen, but there are some now who only want you to see "certain views" of the content. Recently there "was" a post by a member suggesting and quote "Kali [email protected]%s" but not until I called this person out, and only then, it was removed, but not all of it. Some of you are going to know what this thread is as the response was already getting likes. So I ask is this BD today? If a NAZI mod. can take the content and only share what he wants you to see, is this the future of a once unbiased free flowing site that we rely on, at times, to make informative decisions?

Last edited:

gettingbentwithbo

Get Bent!
Mar 7, 2009
Riverside
gettingbentwithbo.com
Name
Bo
Boat
14' Starcraft SF SS
I just ordered my new fishing hat..
1579885186933.png

woodfish330

Well-Known "Member"
Aug 14, 2012
San Fransisco,CA USA
Name
John
Boat
Fishead
"Keyboard bullying" has been around for years, in some form or other. "Trolling" responses can be seen all over the NET daily. Finding those who support "personal" views isn't difficult.....good or bad, right or wrong. The Internet brings those views to a head....As "agreement" or understanding of each others private views requires that we may have to visit the basis of our own opinions. NEVER COMFORTABLE.

So.... in an effort to be fair to ALL involved..... possible saving your sanity... might I suggest you treat it like TV, or Radio.....simply change the channel.... or turn it off. Finding agreement somewhere else....may be your only answer. Like this thread. Read the comments. Good, bad, insulting or indifferent....it is what it is.... whether we like it or not. Just a thought.

Reactions: eric harner

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
Apr 24, 2005
in the Hood
Name
Mike
Boat
Franks ho
*UPDATE*
The BD swag store will soon be carrying
Bloodydecks Butt Bandages for those rectally affected by deleted posts or threads.
I'm sure the whole salt impregnated thing has been resolve that the prototypes had experienced. (damn third world manufacturers). They will have lanolin to keep that Ass nice and soft.

titan05

Pelagic Terminator
Apr 7, 2004
San Diego North County
Name
Jim
Boat
Chelsea Rae
Kind of hard to post anything anymore because you never know what will get you deleted or banned. Information that is shared gets deleted because of personal bias so more people just read and post less....besides there are so many "experts" that don't know their ass from their elbow but if they talk loud enough they become the "final word".....just ask em.:nutkick:
BD really hasn't changed...the attitude of people has across the spectrum for sure.

I just wish people wouldn't take the BD salute so doggone personal. ;)

Yellowtail Dan

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 10, 2006
Roseville Ca
Name
Dan
Boat
Excel, American Angler
There’s no crying on BD!!!

This place has changed, but it’s still voluntary so users beware and be warned

SD2600

Apr 13, 2017
San diego
Name
Dustin
Boat
26' sea swirl
The way I see it.. speak your mind.. if it gets deleted.. oh well.. generally likes minds tend to stick together for shelter.. feeble minds like to tell everyone how it was barefoot up hill in the snow both ways.... but open mind tend to learn from the like...

pacificscout

Hey! You got any frozen ice?
Jul 28, 2012
Fullerton
Name
Wally
Boat
16ft Scout EMBUSTERO
I have posted shit and then realized "oh that might not go over so good".
I have then deleted such posts or just have said "Fuck it".
I do knot know any of these dipshits.
Post my Ignorance and stupidity.
For crying out-loud, it's the Internet.

yellowklr

My Best Catch!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 22, 2003
San Diego,Ca
Name
Derek
Boat
complicated
some moderators have a "security guard" complex....Seen way too much deleted for no good reason.......

Reactions: ol' salt