Is Italian Gardens at Catalina part of the MLPA Zones?

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
I have friends going to be camping there and will meet them and anchor off the area if it is still ok to fish there.

Also, I had a booklet detailing the MLPA zones and can't find it. Is their a website or anyone know where I can get another. No luck at West marine.

Tin Pangas

Skipper
Aug 28, 2010
Norwalk, Ca U.S.A.
Name
Kevin
Boat
37 Tollycraft
Thanks for the confirmation. I thought that was the cove just west of Long Point. That SUCKS! Can anyone tell me if they know of any campgrounds on the frontside that aren't located in MLPA areas? I would like to suggest them to him and maybe we can salvage the plan.

swimslikeshad

Mar 30, 2014
Name
Caroline
Boat
Grady White
Just got a ticket there. Had no idea, wish I found this site first, went there based on old info on another site. Anyone have any experience with what to expect?

stevefwolfe

I've posted enough I should edit this section
May 19, 2008
Westminster
Name
Wolf
Boat
yes I have one
We camp on the string line at two harbors then go west from there. The MLPAs have closed three of my best spots but I found more. It forced me to look and what I found was much better than what I had. For rock cod look just outside Indian rock and you will not be disappointed. Not the best I have but a good place to start.