MM2

thunnus
Feb 17, 2006
murrieta
Name
charlie
Boat
26'PACEMAKER SPORTFISHER "CORAZON"
geez stanley you guys come off like your gonna kick some ass. the newbies got to come out of the shoot talken shit, and geez your boatless, that makes you a boat ho plus yur from new york. not to many positive things in your favor!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG!!!!!!!!!! the reel heroes show there strength when they show there catch on the back of their own boat!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GET IT ON MM2/CHARLIE

JiGGZ

Jan 6, 2004
Visit site
Name
Boat
MM2 said:
geez stanley you guys come off like your gonna kick some ass. the newbies got to come out of the shoot talken shit, and geez your boatless, that makes you a boat ho plus yur from new york. not to many positive things in your favor!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG!!!!!!!!!! the reel heroes show there strength when they show there catch on the back of their own boat!!!!!!!!!!! LETS GET IT ON MM2/CHARLIE
Who voted you leader of the NOOBS??

Well Another one who doesn't get it. You think having a boat makes you special? I have had 3 and guess what.................. NOT!! We have people here who can outfish ya on a PIER or TUPPERWARE. This place is for FISHERMEN/WOMEN NOT for people who think like you do.

If your " strength" is shown by the fact you own a boat then....well.......................................:pee: Nuff said.

Attacking a Vet of this board when we don't know ( and now DON'T want) to know shit about you is pretty telling............................YA THINK????:nutkick: :nutkick:

I'm thinking your only chance to make it here now is to register under another name and STFU.

dddt2b.jpg

GUERO

Mansfield to Alijos......
Oct 24, 2004
9210B
Name
Big Girl, AKA, Miss March
Boat
Pinnacle Sportfishing
Diamond Jim said:
Hey CK when are you going to be at the FHS at DM? I sure would like to meet up with you and see what the fuck you look like
here's my favorite pic of Cuda from last years show at the bongos booth.....

Captain Curt

Cooter
Jun 22, 2003
Mission Viejo
www.noahstackle.net
Name
Curtis
Boat
24ft Skipjack FB "Hanna"
sdangler said:
Yeah guys, we really pushed getting people to sign up at the LB show and now at the DM show. I agree that we're going to get some shitheads, but we asked them to join or to check it out. Perhaps seeing someone that might be saved or that just did one stupid post would merit a PM instead of a flame. Second/third offense, then light them up.
Mark
I agree with ya Mark............Well said.
This site is, what it is, and that's not for everybody. There is a price to pay for getting big, and as everyone can see, it's going to keep happening. We just can't loose site of what it is really all about..................Fishing, Boating, and having a Great Time, on and off the water.

Curtis.........

The boat Hanna..........

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
sdangler said:
Second/third offense, then post the Man Massage picture and full on description in big bold letters on every thread they create.
Mark

I couldn't have said it better myself :D

Stucky

still doesn't care
Sep 9, 2003
Eugene, OR
Visit site
Name
Stucky
Boat
Real men wade in
Surfdoc1 said:
Yep..... hate to slash this early tho.... I normaly wait til after the DatD's

but hey everything is up to change........

MMMmmmmmmmmmmm datd. My liver still hurts from last year.

Window-lickers the whole fuckin lot!

fishnfu

Jun 22, 2004
Lakewood California
Name
Paul
Boat
21' Striper (FISHNFU)
jbarto said:
Anyone else have a funny feeling that PerchAssassin is Hummerdudes dad?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: he is marc's friend bro... You fished with marc, me, scribby and tommy in SM... he is usually a cool guy (when i talked to him), must have got off on the wrong side of the bed that day i guess!!! :104167739 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

fishnfu

Jun 22, 2004
Lakewood California
Name
Paul
Boat
21' Striper (FISHNFU)
sealskinner said:
Eventhough this is an INTERNET fishing site. Its not an ananomous(?) site. I've met more BDers on the water than anywherelse. To me, thats the way to make a name for yourself. Noob education will be an ongoing thing anyway. And my BD brothers and sisters are more than willing to help w/that process.:finger::finger: WELCOME ABOARD:finger::finger:
I met mike in a bathroom!!! SI 4:00am, oh yeah, no we didn't shake hands either!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SAGE

Aug 18, 2004
Point Loma / Cardiff
Name
shitball
Boat
Stringari
Captain Curt said:
I agree with ya Mark............Well said.
This site is, what it is, and that's not for everybody. There is a price to pay for getting big, and as everyone can see, it's going to keep happening. We just can't loose site of what it is really all about..................Fishing, Boating, and having a Great Time, on and off the water.

Curtis.........

The boat Hanna..........
Well put Curtis & Mark....growing pains.

Squid Vicious

me vale verga
Feb 17, 2004
So Cal
bloodydecks
Name
Manuel Frias
Boat
none for now
............yeah theres dicks out there , cool fools too ..........member that ula93 fuck , saw my jacket at the show and said ' HEY I GOT BANNED FROM THERE , i ask so who are you , Ula93 , i was gonna say something but he was a gump ................they sort themselves out ..tu saves .oh and by the way.................................

:finger: to the dumbshits

...................................and :finger: to the BDers :D :finger:

:D

ZZZZZ

natural born jig slingers
Dec 11, 2003
Costa Rica. SD, Old Del Mar
Name
Boat
Jet Ski Yamaha FX Show. ZZZZZ
I have a very easy sollution. You should see my ignore list as of recent new and old. Well it does not show but its very deep now. Bye . Problem solved, you dont just bump into them. Selective reading.

So if I bug you just put me on your ignore list and I'm gone. :High_Five

Everyone has a ignore list. I use mine. :D

BTW: Welcome new cool people.

jscrib

Whale Cock
Apr 29, 2004
Santa Monica
Name
j
Boat
VS
eyem reely injyin thiis threeed sso fur. ey cunt stup lafing.

j

ZZZZZ

natural born jig slingers
Dec 11, 2003
Costa Rica. SD, Old Del Mar
Name
Boat
Jet Ski Yamaha FX Show. ZZZZZ
I should have known. dam you Scrib I had a great joke but it wont work. :rofl:

Sorry jscrib is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her. LOL

byeye

i love Ali
Feb 5, 2003
In the ghetto
Name
Michael T
Boat
Dr. Evil said:
Let us know when you see stupid shit going down as well. Use the little
to report a post.

Fuck that, we can just dogpile them. Don't start asking people to rat other people out. It is a series of "fuck you's" and "get the fuck out of here's" that work the best. There are plenty of people here that are experts at it. I have one more badge to go and then I am an expert. LOL

Stringer

Idiot Savant
Jul 7, 2005
Bakersfield
Name
Stringer
Boat
25 Skipjack FB
Yeah I like that....it's the FHS binge and purge :D

JiGGZ

Jan 6, 2004
Visit site
Name
Boat
byeye said:
There are plenty of people here that are experts at it. I have one more badge to go and then I am an expert. LOL

Fuck THAT... One more Badge???????. You are the YODA of Shittalkin..... One Day I hope to rise to that level:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Or is it Sink?

We just call it enthusiactic policeing:nutkick: Death_To_ :finger:

inSTANt bendo

Well-Known "Member"
Oct 1, 2003
Temecula
Name
Stan
Boat
Outrider
MM2 said:
I've lost more money on boats than you will ever spend on one.....go fuck yourself!