Upvote 0

Roadrunner

Oct 3, 2004
San Diego
Name
John Gleaves
Boat
20 foot, Westcoaster, Roadrunner
Congratulations to you, Sean, and the whole crew as it has been a long road to get it all going. Will see you this AM to check out the store. Still looking for the garlic infused oil from Costco that you were talking about. Hopefully you are working today when I come by

Reactions: *FishyGirl*
Upvote 0

*FishyGirl*

Oct 19, 2012
San Diego
Name
FishyGirl
Boat
n/a
Where do these fish processors get their fish to make Fish Jerky and smoked fish?? I wish they had more than smoked wahoo or tuna. It would be nice for smoked salmon.
We purchase from any commercial source. We have worked locally with commercial fishermen, but have also purchased from a seafood distributor in Los Angeles.

Upvote 0

*FishyGirl*

Oct 19, 2012
San Diego
Name
FishyGirl
Boat
n/a
Congratulations to you, Sean, and the whole crew as it has been a long road to get it all going. Will see you this AM to check out the store. Still looking for the garlic infused oil from Costco that you were talking about. Hopefully you are working today when I come by

That garlic oil from Costco is amazing - see if you can get some, because that little burst of garlic is delicious!

Upvote 0

kevina

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    We purchase from any commercial source. We have worked locally with commercial fishermen, but have also purchased from a seafood distributor in Los Angeles.
    I like your smoked fish, In my opinion it's better than PLS (Point Loma Seafoods), But it would be nice if you had a variety like PLS, Smoked Salmon, Salmon bellies, Halibut and that elusive Albacore, etc. Your prices are comparable, Just lacking a variety.

F
    *FishyGirl*
    Thank you for the feedback. We try to stick to fish that are caught locally, which salmon are not .. and albacore haven't been for many years now.
    Upvote 0

kevina

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    I like your smoked fish, In my opinion it's better than PLS (Point Loma Seafoods), But it would be nice if you had a variety like PLS, Smoked Salmon, Salmon bellies, Halibut and that elusive Albacore, etc. Your prices are comparable, Just lacking a variety.

:confused:

Upvote 0

matt fe2o3

Dec 23, 2020
    San Leandro
    Name
    Matt
    Boat
    BT 101
    I was in the new location on May 10th to have 4 BFT processed. Same quality packing and service I've grown to love all these years. Grabbed a little smoked cheddar for the road trip home too!
    NICE! My kid and I are out on the Excel in a couple weeks. First Tuna trip and looking forward to it. I have them on line to processes - and I sure hope we do well and have a decent order for them.

My kid (who's not a kid anymore) almost always outdoes me in Salmon fishing so I have a challenge!

Upvote 0

FishRock

Still trying to figure it all out
    Mar 27, 2013
    Alaska
    Name
    JAM
    Boat
    Thunnus - 22' Koffler BayBee (1990)
    NICE! My kid and I are out on the Excel in a couple weeks. First Tuna trip and looking forward to it. I have them on line to processes - and I sure hope we do well and have a decent order for them.

My kid (who's not a kid anymore) almost always outdoes me in Salmon fishing so I have a challenge!
    Matt,

I hope you have a good trip and bring home some fish along with some great memories.

Reactions: matt fe2o3
    Upvote 0