abdiver7777

abdiver7777
Jul 2, 2009
So Cal
Name
Sir2you
Boat
No Name........
Running the show circuit is costly..... He may not need to do it anymore if his return customer base plus new customers keep him booked.....

Sounds like he does well and I may even consider booking with him....

Upvote 0

Ali

Master of Nothing
Admin
Apr 24, 2003
San Diego
Name
That Guy
Boat
SeaVee 340Z
Crackerjack is very much in biz and biz is good.

Andy hasn't done the show the last couple of years because he's had other commitments.

He will be at the show this year representing Berkley and Penn.

If you're thinking of fishing Alaska, I can't recomend Crackerjack enough. We've fished with them several times and they are Top Notch.

Upvote 0

Crackerjack

Mighty Shellback
Dec 11, 2004
Seward, AK / Kailua Kona, HI
www.Graylightalaska.com
Name
Andy Mezirow
Boat
Gray Light ( Alaska) / First Light ( Kona)
Hi there, yes we are still in business! We haven't done any shows for a while. The Fred Hall Show in particular is late in our booking season and we simply do not have enough space to take advantage of booking charters at that show. Ali is right, I am planning on coming down for a couple of days at the Penn/ Berkley booth.
Last year was one of our best for halibut and salmon. Lots of excitement, with a TV show filming for part of the summer and winning our halibut tournament on the last day, all in all a great year. Here is a video of that day.
It has been a very mild winter and it looks like the el nino will last into early 2015. Warming waters, more bait……More bait, more salmon and halibut.

Upvote 0