skipjackrobert

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Apr 2, 2013
The OC
Name
Rob
Boat
The Constitution or Tomahawk with Stan
I’m in Seal Beach and should have an iPhone 6 or 7 laying around. Will check to confirm and get back to you.....
Very cool of you!

Reactions: KneppNasty

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
Switching to sprint? Your trade in has to be a 6s or newer. A regular 6 won’t cut the mustard.

Dec 17, 2016
Seal Beach, CA, USA
Name
Dylan Hameister
Boat
The one with blood on the deck
i have no phone at the moment so anything works for me. Just need something to text, call, and social media such as this on. I have an account with sprint still but im not gonna trade anything in
Switching to sprint? Your trade in has to be a 6s or newer. A regular 6 won’t cut the mustard.

kevina

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 10, 2006
redondo beach
Name
kev
Boat
25' aqua sport
Come on someone and GIVE the kid a phone you have laying around, He's not made of money. I would give him a I phone if I had one laying around. Good Karma always prevails.

Reactions: darrighi
Dec 17, 2016
Seal Beach, CA, USA
Name
Dylan Hameister
Boat
The one with blood on the deck
Way ahead of you...

Just dropped one off to him this morning.
Hopefully it will work until Santa comes or he gets what he wants.
Hey man really appreciate you dropping it off but it seems it may not work. the screen is super glitched out so i cant press anything or see anything. ill try and mess with it a little

4v1df12h1ng

Sensei
Feb 22, 2008
North County
Name
Who
Boat
yes pls
FYI. if you're changing your phone to a newer model make sure you have the old phone unlock (once is paid off) from the existing carrier so it can be re-used on any or most carriers.

Croaker.Stroker

Old White Guy
Nov 28, 2015
Tustin
Name
Croaker
Boat
Arima Sea Pacer
Make sure the person logs off of their iCloud account. Before they erase the phone.

KP1

Apr 26, 2006
orange county, ca
Name
Kevin
Boat
34' Tollycraft Sedan, 16.5 seasquirt
I think I have a new “rose gold” iPhone xs from sprint that I gave my daughter. She used it a month before her mom got her the X. I’m in Long Beach. It’s free for ya

Reactions: darrighi