Iphone 6 or better

Dec 17, 2016
Seal Beach, CA, USA
Name
Dylan Hameister
Boat
The one with blood on the deck
i have no phone at the moment so anything works for me. Just need something to text, call, and social media such as this on. I have an account with sprint still but im not gonna trade anything in
Switching to sprint? Your trade in has to be a 6s or newer. A regular 6 won’t cut the mustard.

kevina

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    Come on someone and GIVE the kid a phone you have laying around, He's not made of money. I would give him a I phone if I had one laying around. Good Karma always prevails.

Reactions: darrighi
    Dec 17, 2016
    Seal Beach, CA, USA
    Name
    Dylan Hameister
    Boat
    The one with blood on the deck
    Way ahead of you...

Just dropped one off to him this morning.
    Hopefully it will work until Santa comes or he gets what he wants.
    Hey man really appreciate you dropping it off but it seems it may not work. the screen is super glitched out so i cant press anything or see anything. ill try and mess with it a little

4v1df12h1ng

Sensei
    Feb 22, 2008
    North County
    Name
    Who
    Boat
    yes pls
    FYI. if you're changing your phone to a newer model make sure you have the old phone unlock (once is paid off) from the existing carrier so it can be re-used on any or most carriers.

Croaker.Stroker

Old White Guy
    Nov 28, 2015
    Tustin
    Name
    Croaker
    Boat
    Arima Sea Pacer
    Make sure the person logs off of their iCloud account. Before they erase the phone.

KP1

Apr 26, 2006
    orange county, ca
    Name
    Kevin
    Boat
    34' Tollycraft Sedan, 16.5 seasquirt
    I think I have a new “rose gold” iPhone xs from sprint that I gave my daughter. She used it a month before her mom got her the X. I’m in Long Beach. It’s free for ya

Reactions: darrighi