INTRUDER LURES JUST A FLASH IN THE PAN ??

Cubeye

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Name
Kub
Boat
17' Gregor
Desperate times call for desperate measures. So here's a few wahoo tolling lures I just purchased for some guys on my 11 day Thanksgiving trip aboard the Indy. I will also use some as raffle prizes. The wahoo colored lure and 1 of the Tony the Tiger lures are made from a very hard wood. They are slightly longer and the tail section is not curved as much. Swimming action should be slightly different and may not as deep. The other's are all made from a molded plastic resin. A pretty foo line up for trolling.

View attachment 1201610

View attachment 1201611

View attachment 1201612

View attachment 1201613
Would you care to tell us who makes them? Labels are a little hard to read from you photos.

caveman

May 1, 2006
windsor,ca
Name
charles boyd
Boat
20 ft. jetcraft,ciocc
I got my Intruder at the Fred Hall show last year. 5 times on the troll, 5 wahoo. I loaned it to a buddy to take on his 14 day, he didn't use it, said he was afraid of losing it. We named it the Unicorn, as in you've never seen one. I wish JRI all the best, love their products, but I also own several other brands of wahoo lures.

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
18' Bayrunner, but I like the American Angler and the Red Rooster III
Are you freeking kidding me!!!! You should go buy a Lottery ticket
He has had them for a long time!
I can’t count the number of times Tim has shown us that picture! :)

So, Cub, those high dollar wooden plugs, the Invaders, were brought onto the Angler by Austin. They got bit pretty good.

Cubeye

Jan 26, 2007
Los Angeles
Name
Kub
Boat
17' Gregor
I can’t count the number of times Tim has shown us that picture! :)

So, Cub, those high dollar wooden plugs, the Invaders, were brought onto the Angler by Austin. They got bit pretty good.
Yeah Steve,
They were the Invades, by AA Lures. I think the biggest one they make. It was working really well tight to the boat. They had some smaller ones that worked well also.

FinHunter619

May 18, 2019
San Diego
Name
Marty Parsons
Boat
VeXus AVX 1980
Yeah Steve,
They were the Invades, by AA Lures. I think the biggest one they make. It was working really well tight to the boat. They had some smaller ones that worked well also.
The biggest one he makes is 18" long. He will make any of them with wood if requested. He says the wood ones will run a little different and a little shallower. Most likely a little different wobble since each one is made individually and not from a mold. He says the wood ones should get bite more since each one is 1 of a kind. I got 2 wood ones to try out on my Nov Indy trip.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cubeye