INTRO SALE: LIMITED SUPPLY U.C. RGP 900 REAPER FACTORY WRAPPED. PRE-ORDER AT BOB SANDS

Bob Sands

BOB SANDS TACKLE
Advertiser
Feb 26, 2011
Van Nuys, Ca USA
bobsandsfishingtackle.com
Name
Jamie
Boat
#1 Tackle Shop
Good morning all,

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A FACTORY WRAPPED VERSION OF THE RGP 900 REAPER YOUR WAIT IS NEARLY OVER.. THE UNITED COMPOSITES USA FACTORY WILL BE WRAPPING A FEW OF THESE AMAZING REAPERS TO BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE TO THE PUBLIC SHORTLY... DUE TO THE LIMITED AMOUNT OF COMPONENTS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME, THE FIRST PRODUCTION RUN WILL ALSO BE VERY, VERY LIMITED IN QUANTITY.

PM ME FOR INTRODUCTORY SALE PRICE

BE READY FOR THE SEASON TO OPEN UP SHORTLY WITH A NEW FACTORY WRAPPED STICK.

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE DETAILS BELOW OF HOW THE FACTORY WILL BE WRAPPING THESE FIRST FEW ITEMS. WE EXPECT THESE ITEMS TO COME IN HOPEFULLY WITHIN A FEW WEEKS HOWEVER THIS WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE FACTORY BEING ABLE TO GET THEM OUT WITHOUT SOME SORT OF VIRUS RELATED ISSUE POPPING UP.

BOB SANDS TACKLE WAS ABLE TO GET OUR FACTORY ORDERS IN LONG AGO AND THEREFORE WILL BE FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO HAVE A NICE SELECTION FROM THE FIRST RUN FOR SALE.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING AMONGST THE VERY FIRST TO OBTAIN A FACTORY WRAPPED VERSION OF THE RGP REAPER PLEASE SEND ME YOUR FULL NAME, PHONE NUMBER, BILLING ADDRESS AND THE ITEM YOU WISH TO ORDER.. I WILL CALL YOU FOR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.

THESE FIRST OF THEIR KIND FACTORY WRAPPED RODS WILL GO FAST SO FIRST COME FIRST SERVED. I DO NOT DOUBT THE DEMAND WILL BE HOT HOT HOT AND WAY MORE DEMAND THAN THE ALLOTMENT SO I WILL USE THE DATE AND TIME OF THE PM'S TO ESTABLISH THE PRIORITY LIST.. AGAIN, FIRST COME FIRST SERVED..

PLEASE NOTE, WE ALSO HAVE IN INVENTORY MOST ALL OF THE 7'6" THRU 9 FOOT UNITED COMPOSITES USA GP BLANKS AND FACTORY WRAPS IN STOCK AND ON SALE INCLUDING THE 900 REAPER, 90 MEGA, AND A FEW OF THE 8 FOOT TILE FISH JR, 8 FOOT GP 80 HP.

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AT THE STORE OR ON THE WATER SOON.. BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE..

JAMIE

1588532474167.png

Last edited:

Fincutter

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 3, 2016
Bartlett, IL
Name
Greg
Boat
Independence
Hi Jamie. I'd love to get my hands on one but that's gonna have to wait 'til I'm within driving distance in a year or two. The description makes it sound pretty much exactly how I would order it.

Reactions: Bob Sands

Buttchaser

Fresh One!
Jul 3, 2004
BD Outdoors
Name
John
Boat
None
Hi Jaime
Sorry I missed you at the shop , Glad to see a line at the shop for curb side pickups !

Reactions: Bob Sands
Aug 17, 2017
Califonia
Name
Scott
Boat
Shogun
Good morning all,

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A FACTORY WRAPPED VERSION OF THE RGP 900 REAPER YOUR WAIT IS NEARLY OVER.. THE UNITED COMPOSITES USA FACTORY WILL BE WRAPPING A FEW OF THESE AMAZING REAPERS TO BE AVAILABLE FOR SALE TO THE PUBLIC SHORTLY... DUE TO THE LIMITED AMOUNT OF COMPONENTS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME, THE FIRST PRODUCTION RUN WILL ALSO BE VERY, VERY LIMITED IN QUANTITY.

BE READY FOR THE SEASON TO OPEN UP SHORTLY WITH A NEW FACTORY WRAPPED STICK.

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE DETAILS BELOW OF HOW THE FACTORY WILL BE WRAPPING THESE FIRST FEW ITEMS. WE EXPECT THESE ITEMS TO COME IN HOPEFULLY WITHIN A FEW WEEKS HOWEVER THIS WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE FACTORY BEING ABLE TO GET THEM OUT WITHOUT SOME SORT OF VIRUS RELATED ISSUE POPPING UP.

BOB SANDS TACKLE WAS ABLE TO GET OUR FACTORY ORDERS IN LONG AGO AND THEREFORE WILL BE FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO HAVE A NICE SELECTION FROM THE FIRST RUN FOR SALE.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING AMONGST THE VERY FIRST TO OBTAIN A FACTORY WRAPPED VERSION OF THE RGP REAPER PLEASE SEND ME YOUR FULL NAME, PHONE NUMBER, BILLING ADDRESS AND THE ITEM YOU WISH TO ORDER.. I WILL CALL YOU FOR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION.

THESE FIRST OF THEIR KIND FACTORY WRAPPED RODS WILL GO FAST SO FIRST COME FIRST SERVED. I DO NOT DOUBT THE DEMAND WILL BE HOT HOT HOT AND WAY MORE DEMAND THAN THE ALLOTMENT SO I WILL USE THE DATE AND TIME OF THE PM'S TO ESTABLISH THE PRIORITY LIST.. AGAIN, FIRST COME FIRST SERVED..

PLEASE NOTE, WE ALSO HAVE IN INVENTORY MOST ALL OF THE 7'6" THRU 9 FOOT UNITED COMPOSITES USA GP BLANKS AND FACTORY WRAPS IN STOCK AND ON SALE INCLUDING THE 900 REAPER, 90 MEGA, AND A FEW OF THE 8 FOOT TILE FISH JR, 8 FOOT GP 80 HP.

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AT THE STORE OR ON THE WATER SOON.. BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE..

JAMIE

1588532474167.png
Curious
What reel is on the one in the picture with Capt Doug? Also what jig? Hard to make it out. I assume fish 40-50lb on the jig.
thanks
Scott

Dale Fero

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 19, 2015
Rsm, ca
Name
Dale Fero
Boat
Excel, RR3
I am interested in a 9’ reaper jig stick
Dale Fero