ExBacklasher

Old guy
Oct 17, 2012
Agoura Hills
Name
Chuck
Boat
Any one that I can hop on
Going on a three day in May on the Intrepid. Any suggestions regarding a 3 man stateroom on this boat.

hilltop

lurking in the shallows
Jan 1, 2010
sb 805
Name
hilltop
Boat
sold, pangas, Intrepid, and diggin the RRIII
Well, there aren't any for starters..........what room were you assigned ?

ExBacklasher

Old guy
Oct 17, 2012
Agoura Hills
Name
Chuck
Boat
Any one that I can hop on
None as of yet that I know,-, signed up online last night and am planning to go with two other guys.

hagridfish

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 21, 2008
Aurora Colorado
Name
Kevin
Boat
None
Pack light, If I remember right, only 2 rooms have closets! you get 1 pull out drawer, and a box under the sink. I ended up sleeping with my clothes, and luggage.

Reactions: jonhjax

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
18' Bayrunner, but I like the American Angler and the Red Rooster III
Just give Hoffy a call in the office. He’s the guy who’s going to assign them. Take a look at the website, Stateroom Map. 7 and 9 are very nice and spacious. The two galley level rooms have zero storage as I recall. Like I said, call and talk with Steve Hoffman in the office. He’ll take care of you. I see four 3 day trips in May. Which one?

hilltop

lurking in the shallows
Jan 1, 2010
sb 805
Name
hilltop
Boat
sold, pangas, Intrepid, and diggin the RRIII
Pack light, If I remember right, only 2 rooms have closets! you get 1 pull out drawer, and a box under the sink. I ended up sleeping with my clothes, and luggage.
Room 12 has a closet, that's where I haver been for the most part over the last 8 years on that boat. That said, no matter which stateroom you get (SteveK mentioned the oversized stateroom numbers )Yes, you will have a drawer that pulls out. In addition, you will also have half the length of storage under bottom bunk, roughly 3 feet wide and around 4 feet deep, plenty of room for my bags of clothes etc, plus the "under the sink shelving". There are also 4-6 coat hangers on the wall of each stateroom, which are plenty nice.

The OP was asking about 3 man rooms, there aren't any. You will have two of you in one room, and IF the trip isn't full, I would recommend having the 3rd request a solo room up on the galley level.

As others have kindly mentioned, call Steve aka Hoffy at the office and have a chat about possibilities asap.

Last edited:
Reactions: jonhjax and dh515

Anglewood

Up to no good...
Feb 16, 2012
Culver City, CA
Name
Connor
Boat
Intrepid, New Del Mar
The lower bunk in stateroom 9 is also quite spacious.

-Connor