Outcasts
May 30, 2006
San Diego
www.sandiegofishingclub.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Relentless
OK...just open for the show or they appear "open" for light only. Makes sense! Was wondering about that! Thanks for clarifying.

PATYMELTER1

Well-Known "Member"
Jan 31, 2014
PLEASANTON, CA.
Name
PATRICK
Boat
SECOND CHANCE
After reading this thread i'm amped up to go. I just booked my first LR trip on the Intrepid this year..........November.

poncherello

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 11, 2005
san Diego
Name
Jerry
Boat
none
Can't wait Lou!!!! started packing my reels yesterday..................
Hey Jim,
I'm stopping by Luc's to drop off some jigs on Thursday. I have a few wahoo bombs for you. I can leave them there or give them to Johnny J. He leaves on the Vagabond 5 dayer on Saturday as well.

If I don't see you until then, I will see you on the return

rodblder

Feb 19, 2004
San Diego
Visit site
Name
Jim
Boat
none at this time
thx Jerry, leave them with Luc, i'll be stopping by there hopefully fri pm to drop off some hooks..............prob see you at the dock before and/or after your trip as I'm the 8 day trips before and after your 6 day....................

Pull Hard

Well-Known "Member"
Mar 1, 2006
Costa Mesa
Name
Mike
Boat
Cabo 31' Express
Heading out on an 8 day this weekend... I am curious if the space provided below the bunks will fit a milk crate. I can't quite tell on the video.

rodblder

Feb 19, 2004
San Diego
Visit site
Name
Jim
Boat
none at this time
call Hoffy in the office re the milk crate question
see you sat am, I was down there yesterday, crew is getting the boat ready for the trip, can't wait!!

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
You guys enjoy your trip. Be safe....Have fun.......... tell the crew soda pop says hi ,,,,please. I will see them in July with fishy

albacore11

Member Intrepid 200# Club
May 19, 2006
Crowley Lake, CA
Name
Christopher
Boat
Gone but not forgotten
Regarding the milk crate, it might just fit under the bottom bunk, but if I remember correctly, no guarantee mind you, there might be a little lip or edge at the bottom, and that would probably interfere. Your milk crate would have NO problem finding a home on the upper deck, or under the bottom row of tackle storage for that matter.

Lou Kohn

Jun 17, 2009
Fillmpre, Ca USA
Name
Lou Kohn
Boat
25 wellcraft
2.5 days and counting! If the milf crate doesn't fit under the bunk (it'll be tight) Just put it in front of the sink in the room or closet and put it on deck during the day. There is enough room in most rooms for it at night as long as your roommate knows so he/she doesn't trip on it when dark.

Halfprice

Aug 10, 2006
Whittier
Name
Jerry
Boat
Red Rooster 111
Bill,
If you meant trip 21 I'm on that trip also. See you in November.

Jerry

OTHGV

Jun 7, 2011
Fresyes, ca
Name
Bill
Boat
Whale Watcher boat ho!
Nope! I meant trip 2.
I have to do a bit more work on convincing the wife.

imtheegg

May 27, 2010
Cabo san lucas
Name
justin
Boat
i wish
I've been on boat twice and both times got stuck upstairs with a roommate Boat is amazing but those cabins are tight for two great if you can get one solo. Easy out to fish but not enough room just my two cents. Anyone going to cabo I will be there in two weeks and should have a boat within two months hit me up if u want to fish. I will miss the gumba lounge upstairs