fishybuzz
Apr 4, 2003
Tucson
Visit site
Name
David Tang
Boat
Intrepid
just read the report from the Intrepid....they got to the Rocks at 2 pm and got 51 hoo...and for the friends of Iron Thrower..Ray Ray's Marauder accounted for many of them.....:hali_olutta:

looks great for the guys leaving the next couple weeks....make em pay...

Soda Pop

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
Nice......... I like it... The Intrepid nails the Wahoo. Oct and Nov will be here soon. I just might be late, ya never know. Thanks for the heads up fishy.

fishordie

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 31, 2005
Calabasas CA
Name
Jamie
Boat
2013 Ranger Z521 with 250 Merc.: Now deceased.. Thank goodness
Yeah Babbbby,

I leave in a week. Hopefully not too much pressure until then but I know better. Big Al's trip has already left and I can only imagine how many other boats are going as well. To all boats considering going to the Rock's..... Please stay away from both the Rocks and Ridge until 5 days after I get there....LOL

Jamie

JWFogg

Feb 12, 2008
Laguna Niguel
Name
John
Boat
No boat
just read the report from the Intrepid....they got to the Rocks at 2 pm and got 51 hoo...and for the friends of Iron Thrower..Ray Ray's Marauder accounted for many of them.....:hali_olutta:

looks great for the guys leaving the next couple weeks....make em pay...

Kewel!!!

JWFogg

Feb 12, 2008
Laguna Niguel
Name
John
Boat
No boat
John what was " kewel" is that it was you that wanted to leave Ray's Maurader on board to kill more fish after you won it in one of the drawings......

good karma for sure!!!!

Thanks Fishy. I'm glad it is getting some use as well as hammering the fish. I checked out the Intrepid website after viewing your post and it looks like it is hanging on one of the wahhoo on the rail. Awesome.

The Bushman

The Bushman
Mar 5, 2005
El Cajon
Name
Ken Bush
Boat
everyone elses
Sweet..... about 4 weeks and counting.... Jamie, leave some hoos for us.