fishybuzz
Apr 4, 2003
Tucson
Visit site
Name
David Tang
Boat
Intrepid
looks like Kevin is headed to the Rocks.....guess he figured that someone had to check it out.....hope they find them there.

Lou Kohn

Jun 17, 2009
Fillmpre, Ca USA
Name
Lou Kohn
Boat
25 wellcraft
If anyone can, Kevin will. I rember an epic trip there 5 years ago. Maybe it will produce again. Early cows and scheduled hits 9-12 the 2pm to 8pm with the larger grade. Stayed hooked for 4 days and never pulled the anchor.

The Bushman

The Bushman
Mar 5, 2005
El Cajon
Name
Ken Bush
Boat
everyone elses
Actually, its Capt. Cavanaugh heading to the rocks.... Kevin is off this trip (finally got a break) but I'm sure they'll find fish anyway!!

Fishybuzz

fishybuzz
Apr 4, 2003
Tucson
Visit site
Name
David Tang
Boat
Intrepid
Actually, its Capt. Cavanaugh heading to the rocks.... Kevin is off this trip (finally got a break) but I'm sure they'll find fish anyway!!
I'm happy to see Capt Bill has the same DNA as Kevin ...not afraid to go looking to find fish and roll the dice....:2gunsfiring_v1:

The Intrepid operation is never afraid to burn fuel to get on fish......

bsumoba

Jan 14, 2009
Morgan Hill, CA
Name
Bryan
Boat
hope they find something. im on the RRIII in 3 days and hoping to join them soon!

reellady

I'd rather be catching TUNA
Aug 26, 2011
fresno, ca usa
Name
donna
Boat
reel lady
Let's all cross our fingers and hope the sharks have moved on and left the rocks.

ib12fish

Semper Fi
May 6, 2005
Escondido, Ca.
Name
Tommie
Boat
Polaris Supreme
The RRIII was at the rocks a week ago and the indy a few days ago, all the yellows you want a very few tuna, but that could change soon.

sweiss16

Tuna seeker
Jul 2, 2009
El Segundo
Name
scott
Boat
San Diego Fleet
The RRIII was at the rocks a week ago and the indy a few days ago, all the yellows you want a very few tuna, but that could change soon.
Was at the rocks on the Royal Polaris last week and couldn't agree more with the above statement. All the yellows you wanted but the Tuna were very few and far in between.

MikeyLikesIt

did you say F I S H I N G ???
Feb 24, 2003
East-a-La-Mesa, baby!
Name
starts with an "M".....
Boat
#1 boat scrubber - Team Madrugador

um......you are misinformed, sir. I was on the boat a week ago.

we never saw the rocks, Andy told us it just wasn't worth burning the TIME.

He had daily reports so we spent way less travel time.

Last edited:

REK

Oct 21, 2006
Oasis
Name
Ron
Boat
rowboat
Wasn't the Excel just there? RP, Indy, blah, blah... they're all been checking the place out. Bunch of YTs and seems the YFTs are filtering in.

vegasandre

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 20, 2010
San Diego
Name
Andre
Boat
Any Boat that I can go on
Hopefully the weather will be better and the tuna will be rolling in stronger and heavier.

2 weeks till my 8 day on XL.

jubben

I like fishing but love c
Feb 6, 2007
VC CA
Name
Jesse
Boat
215 Triumph
I'm happy to see Capt Bill has the same DNA as Kevin ...not afraid to go looking to find fish and roll the dice....:2gunsfiring_v1:

The Intrepid operation is never afraid to burn fuel to get on fish......
There have been multiple boats at the rocks already. I dont see why going to the rocks on an 8 day is burning a lot of fuel. Pretty standard stuff for a 7 or 8 day. Last year on an a 8 day on the excel we went to the lower banks to find tuna. 250 of them for the day. I would say thats going the distance and not being afraid to burn fuel. Ill just say there was another boat out at the exact same time on an 8 day and they didnt go as far also scored barely any tuna. There jackpot fish was a 30# yellowtail while we had multiple 40,50,and 60# yellowfin along with 30# yellowtail.

Sactotuna

Well-Known "Member"
Oct 20, 2005
sacramento
Name
jim
Boat
Royal Star
Perhaps the sin is not "criticizing the fleet" as much as "that which lands one in the second pit of the eighth circle".

Something that seems epidemic, and not just on BD.

2amguns

Oct 6, 2011
Springfield, Missouri
Name
Tom Younce
Boat
Intrepid
Knee pads, they aren't just for fishing the rail anymore:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hahahahahahahaha " Kneepads " are what Fishyybuzz calls........................................wait for it............................................................................................
supplemental income ! bwahahahahahaha I know....He blew $500 of my dollars. hahahahahahahha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: