mattyd102477

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 5, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Name
Matt
Boat
None
Anybody know if this Phenix trip is an annual trip that always departs on this day? Trying to look through archived records for myself, but figured I would throw it on here just in case.

threewaves

Yellowtail
Feb 1, 2014
Nor Cal - Bay Area
Name
Dave
Boat
Pursuit 2870
Anybody know if this Phenix trip is an annual trip that always departs on this day? Trying to look through archived records for myself, but figured I would throw it on here just in case.
1st annual trip as far as I know. last year the Intrepid did a quick haul out after the 13 day. previous years the intrepid did depart the day after Thanksgiving but do not believe Phoenix was the sponsor. This year a few trips were moved around to be able to move the catchy tackle 15 day to the end of oct. should be a good trip this year...

mattyd102477

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 5, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Name
Matt
Boat
None
1st annual from what I was told. Its my first trip over 3 days, and i'm beyond excited.
Awesome, hopefully you guys do it again next year...and a guy or two drops off so a buddy and I can fill his spot!!

Good luck! You should be excited!

PATYMELTER1

Well-Known "Member"
Jan 31, 2014
PLEASANTON, CA.
Name
PATRICK
Boat
SECOND CHANCE
Me and my buddie will be on the trip. Going down a couple of days early. Anybody else? If so, where are you eating Thanksgiving dinner?