I Should Upgrade My Account
Apr 16, 2008
La Mirada/PV
Name
Christoph
Boat Name
FAT Cat / RIP Icon
Ill be in Oahu Thursday - Tuesday.

Looking to charter a boat and do some fishing. I know its a lot of trolling but one guy told me he live bait fishes.

Anyone catching anything other than some skippies?

I wanna try and get my lady on some yft or some marlin.

Thanks

*shakka*

Upvote 0

patfishhi

Sep 20, 2007
Oahu
Name
Pat
Boat Name
32' Blackfin "Kai Nana"
Ch
Ill be in Oahu Thursday - Tuesday.

Looking to charter a boat and do some fishing. I know its a lot of trolling but one guy told me he live bait fishes.

Anyone catching anything other than some skippies?

I wanna try and get my lady on some yft or some marlin.

Thanks

*shakka*
Chris,
Weather wise, Friday looks like you best bet, trades are going to get going by the weekend and really get going next week. Town side (Kewalo Basin) Magic and Maggie Joe, Leeward already mention Live Bait, North shore Pamela Pearl and Chupu Charters. There's probably some shibis (YFT < 100) up on the North shore, marlin can pile on anytime but there may not be any???

Cheers
Pat

Upvote 0

FknChristopH

Apr 16, 2008
La Mirada/PV
Name
Christoph
Boat Name
FAT Cat / RIP Icon
Live Bait Sportfishing in Waianae. Heard good things about them, seem to be very fishy!

Chris,
Weather wise, Friday looks like you best bet, trades are going to get going by the weekend and really get going next week. Town side (Kewalo Basin) Magic and Maggie Joe, Leeward already mention Live Bait, North shore Pamela Pearl and Chupu Charters. There's probably some shibis (YFT < 100) up on the North shore, marlin can pile on anytime but there may not be any???

Cheers
Pat

Thanks! I think I am going with Live Bait on Friday! Stoked!

Appreciate the feedback!

*shakka*

Upvote 0

gettingbentwithbo

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
Mar 7, 2009
Riverside
gettingbentwithbo.com
Name
Bo
Boat Name
16' Starcraft SF SS
Do they offer open party? Or do you need to charter the entire boat?

Upvote 0

patfishhi

Sep 20, 2007
Oahu
Name
Pat
Boat Name
32' Blackfin "Kai Nana"
Thanks! I think I am going with Live Bait on Friday! Stoked!

Appreciate the feedback!

*shakka*
Cool write report Friday night if you don't mind, I hope to get out Saturday, real time intel is invaluable. Shannon slips inside of me, you'll slide right by the Kai'Nana on your way out... Good Luck!
Probably not, it's a 31 Bertram FB, I believe Shannon does not do share charters. Call him and ask. I know other charters do.

Cheers
Pat

Upvote 0

FknChristopH

Apr 16, 2008
La Mirada/PV
Name
Christoph
Boat Name
FAT Cat / RIP Icon

you have to charter the whole boat.

Cool write report Friday night if you don't mind, I hope to get out Saturday, real time intel is invaluable. Shannon slips inside of me, you'll slide right by the Kai'Nana on your way out... Good Luck!

Probably not, it's a 31 Bertram FB, I believe Shannon does not do share charters. Call him and ask. I know other charters do.

Cheers
Pat

Sorry late reply. We ended up killing some skippies.. No love on YFT or anything pelagic. My gf had a blast though. Lots of bird and skippies around. Thankfully it wasnt too windy.

Upvote 0

gettingbentwithbo

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
Mar 7, 2009
Riverside
gettingbentwithbo.com
Name
Bo
Boat Name
16' Starcraft SF SS
you have to charter the whole boat.

I figured. I was hoping not since I am a lone ranger. I think I am going to just pack my travel rod and throw some lures into the surf.

Upvote 0