Jordan Lynn

Nov 21, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
www.dudefishh.tv
Name
Jordan Lynn
Boat
n/a
Well I guess quarantine doesn't have to be a bad thing. I definitely wouldn't have gotten around to doing this otherwise lol. I've been sitting on this anchor trolley kit for months and finally got around to installing it. This will be my first anchor system for the yak and I dont even plan on using it much but for those days where the wind is just strong enough to be annoying trying to fish one spot. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy the video.

Reactions: joe pimentel

igotpron

Nov 30, 2010
Riverside
Name
Sean
Boat
Waverunner FX cruiser, hobie kayak
Are those the tri fold rivets? Either way for the river gun you just keep squeezing the trigger until it breaks. No need to bend and break. They do hold really well and very minimal water gets thru them.

Jordan Lynn

Nov 21, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
www.dudefishh.tv
Name
Jordan Lynn
Boat
n/a
Are those the tri fold rivets? Either way for the river gun you just keep squeezing the trigger until it breaks. No need to bend and break. They do hold really well and very minimal water gets thru them.
Awesome thanks. Yea I wondered if i was suppose to keep squeezing until it breaks on its own. Good to know now, thanks!

Willdoggy

Willing Member
Jun 25, 2014
Chula Vista
Name
IG = WetWillyBiz
Boat
Purr-Sea-Stance: Boston Whaler Montauk 170
Nice video and work!....Only thing is add some Chalking like 3M 5200 to the rivets and the holesbefore squishing them in. It will not stick to the polypropylene, that the kayak is made of, but will stick to the rivet and the pad eye, hopefully mitigating a bit more water intrusion. Happy anchoring!
Your kids are the happiest screen wipe transitions ever!! Clever.

Reactions: Jordan Lynn

Jordan Lynn

Nov 21, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
www.dudefishh.tv
Name
Jordan Lynn
Boat
n/a
Nice video and work!....Only thing is add some Chalking like 3M 5200 to the rivets and the holesbefore squishing them in. It will not stick to the polypropylene, that the kayak is made of, but will stick to the rivet and the pad eye, hopefully mitigating a bit more water intrusion. Happy anchoring!
Your kids are the happiest screen wipe transitions ever!! Clever.
Awesome thanks for the tip! Ha, the kids wouldn't stay out of the shot so I had to just make it a thing lol.