madrugador

ITS ALL ABOUT THE HUNT
Jul 6, 2004
el cajon
Name
chad
Boat
26 blackman MADRUGADOR II For sale ,13'6 gregor hoopster
going to see my daughter in november around Thanksgiving. Possibly looking for charter or trip to fish on . Whats biting this time of year in this area. Any recommendations on a trip or charter. Thank in advance.

Reactions: MoIsFishing

MoIsFishing

Sep 11, 2020
Debary
Name
Ancelmo
Boat
Sea Hunt Gamefish
Fishing that part of the state is great that time of year. I would love to go offshore up there but I mainly focus on the inshore and surf fishing there. I have decided i am retiring there lol.

MoIsFishing

Sep 11, 2020
Debary
Name
Ancelmo
Boat
Sea Hunt Gamefish
I know they have pelagic species come in really close to shore. Its not uncommon to hear of guys catching kingfish, bonita, blackfin tuna, mahi, and even sailfish. Not to mention the usual suspects tarpon, redfish, jack, sheepshead, and pompano.

madrugador

ITS ALL ABOUT THE HUNT
Jul 6, 2004
el cajon
Name
chad
Boat
26 blackman MADRUGADOR II For sale ,13'6 gregor hoopster
Anybody

AVE

Nov 17, 2020
Florida Panhandle
Name
Michael Tucker
Boat
Buddies
I know they have pelagic species come in really close to shore. Its not uncommon to hear of guys catching kingfish, bonita, blackfin tuna, mahi, and even sailfish. Not to mention the usual suspects tarpon, redfish, jack, sheepshead, and pompano.
Flounder & huge Whiting are on fire right now. The flatties are getting ready to move out but are still biting. Don't turn your nose up at Whiting. Filets rubbed in Mayo Parmesan & garlic then pressed in seasoned Paulo & air fried is pretty hard to beat. Pick up a few Sillywillies rig a like color fly on a dropper 4" above it & work it slow. Fish Gum will increase your catch tenfold! Pick it up at a few local tack shops. 100 fish or 100 lbs of Whiting.

Reactions: madrugador