Info for PV. regarding panga inshore or cruiser offshore?

sammyvelvet

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 8, 2013
long beach
Name
sammy
Boat
no
We will be in PV on vacation with our Wives. We take our travel rods and surf fishing setups to fish off the beach ... but question ... My Buddy and I are considering a one day taking a boat out .. we have done it before in Panga inshore .. but wondering if it is worth for the one day OFFSHORE? ... We fish everywhere and dont care what we are catching .. we just enjoy fishing .... so does anyone have any recommendations for a GREAT INSHORE PANGA ... or .. A GREAT OFFSHORE CRUISER ? ... I know Cabo and its CAPTS like the back of my hand .. but very limited on PV info or fishing .. and we will be there mid NOV this year ... Thanks ...

Rossm

Retired Maker of Stuff
Jul 27, 2005
Alpine, CA.
Name
Ross
Boat
25, Skipjack "Hideout"
Danny Osuna at Marla Sport fishing. Great Guy, lots of fun, good boats good gear. As he says "No tuna no chinga".

Reactions: Almud

fishntel

Well-Known "Member"
Oct 3, 2011
Irvine
Name
Ken
Boat
fishntel - 28 Henriques
We will be in PV on vacation with our Wives. We take our travel rods and surf fishing setups to fish off the beach ... but question ... My Buddy and I are considering a one day taking a boat out .. we have done it before in Panga inshore .. but wondering if it is worth for the one day OFFSHORE? ... We fish everywhere and dont care what we are catching .. we just enjoy fishing .... so does anyone have any recommendations for a GREAT INSHORE PANGA ... or .. A GREAT OFFSHORE CRUISER ? ... I know Cabo and its CAPTS like the back of my hand .. but very limited on PV info or fishing .. and we will be there mid NOV this year ... Thanks ...
I reccomend Juan. He's dialed in on what's biting each day and will listen to what you're looking to do and won't limit you to only one boat. Super passionate about making sure you make the best out of each valuable day on vacation.

Reactions: Juan

sammyvelvet

Aug 8, 2013
long beach
Name
sammy
Boat
no

karlk1125

Jun 20, 2008
Bodega Bay
Name
Karl Kobler
Boat
2008 World Cat 320 EC twin Mercury v8 300 Verado “Freedom”
Hit up Danny Gomez with Dhamar Sportfishing for an offshore panga. He’s the hardest fishing dude you’ll meet!