Well I booked this trip a week a ago on the Indy for 10 days out on the water. I was trying to get on Danny's trip and I am still on the waiting list so if that one comes up I will do back to back 10 days on the Indy. Don't think it will happen but I will wait on see. As many of you are aware it is hard to find a open spot on any of the long range boats this year. When they come up and I am free I book a open spot ASAP. This will be my first time on this trip. I am excited to be part of this group.