Soda Pop

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat Name
Long range fishing
With a little less than a month away the Indy 8 day will pull away from the dock's in San Diego and load up on some of the best bait I have seen in some time. I just got back last week from an 8 day and the bait was big and healthy. The Yellowtail and Bluefin have been on the crew and maybe this time if the water temp comes up we might get a shot at the speedy Wahoo. I was on this trip last year on we had a taste of the Wahoo. Every trip is different so I am like a boy scout and come prepared because you never know what's lurking in the ocean that wants to play and put the angler to the test. So chime in to wish us luck or post a yep I am on the trip and have been counting the days.

Indy.jpg

ripped

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Dec 5, 2007
    Santa Cruz
    Name
    Gary
    Boat Name
    Vagabond
    I’ll be returning from my 3 day on the Vagabond when you’re waiting to start your trip Soda. Good luck and have fun to all going out this season.

Reactions: Soda Pop
    Upvote 0

Yellowtail Dan

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Apr 10, 2006
    Roseville Ca
    Name
    Dan
    Boat Name
    Excel, American Angler
    Have a good trip Soda. I’m itching to get out on the water but have to wait till the 31st for my trip.

I’m heading down to Monterey today for 5 days so I’ll at least get to see and smell the ocean……from a couple golf courses

Reactions: Soda Pop
    Upvote 0