Pangamaster

Cow Town Here I come!
Jul 1, 2008
San Ramon, CA
Name
Dave
Boat
SD Long Range or Bay Area Day Boats.
Hey folks. Excited to be leaving on the first 8 day trip of the year on the Indy. Anyone else going? I have fished the first trip on the American Angler 4 or 5 times.....which normally leaves when this trip is returning. They always seemed to have some nice catches.....even though the weather has been gnarly at this time before.....matter of fact....looking now at the weather it looks pretty crappy until about Monday....glad we will be going downhill those first few days. Double checking my foul weather gear......might need some extra wine for the first few days....

Last edited:

Soda Pop

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
Dave have a great time brother. Tell the boys hello for me. I will be on a 7 day in July on the Indy.

Reactions: Pangamaster
Upvote 0

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
18' Bayrunner, but I like the American Angler and the Red Rooster III
Best of luck, Dave!

Reactions: Pangamaster
Upvote 0

fyermn

Sep 2, 2005
Utah
Name
Dan
Boat
LONG RANGE fishing
I am on an 11 day trip first of November on the Indy. It will be my first trip on the boat, but not the first time on the Indy. How can that work out? I will post the reason on the next post down.

Upvote 0

Soda Pop

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
I am on an 11 day trip first of November on the Indy. It will be my first trip on the boat, but not the first time on the Indy. How can that work out? I will post the reason on the next post down.
So you got a spot on Stan Vanderburg's trip. Fished with him a few times. Great guy... Tons of fun hanging out with him. I am on the 11 day after you on the Indy. Enjoy your trip. It's a beautiful boat and has a great captain and crew... O and Ed the chef is really great.

Upvote 0

Pangamaster

Cow Town Here I come!
Jul 1, 2008
San Ramon, CA
Name
Dave
Boat
SD Long Range or Bay Area Day Boats.
Oh she’s looking pretty!

A0CF300E-E4D0-46FB-8EA0-36586BB937FB.jpeg

CMYSIX

Aug 22, 2020
Opelika al
Name
Quinn L Chenelle
Boat
Independence
Maybe next spring. I'd like to get out a little earlier and the Indy is the only long range boat I've never been on. We'll see.
I rode another boat after the indy, just to see what another boat was like, boy what a mistake was supposed to be a premeir boat, friggin garbage scow compared to the Indy, taking a 16 day Jan 6 22, won't ride another

Upvote 0