JohnVH

Johnny 5 is Alive!!
Mar 17, 2011
Lynden, WA
Name
John
Boat
20' of Baylitter
Seriously, friendly, comes with everything (food, litterbox, bed), declawed on the front claws so dont have to worry about your furniture! Like to see it go to a good indoor only home with no indoor dogs.

Didnt like the flash, haha

Salmon Addict

Feb 5, 2011
Area 7 San Juans
Name
Matt
Boat
20' Alumaweld Blackhawk
Are you trying to sell PUSSY on the internet? HAAAAAA.....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:sorry could not help my self! Good luck hope you find a good home for him.<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

rkcarguy

Dec 4, 2009
North Puget Sound
Name
Ryan
Boat
4' more baylitter than JohnVH
First dibbs on the crab bait! Just kidding:waglleybooty:

Hopefully she finds a good home.

Salmon Addict

Feb 5, 2011
Area 7 San Juans
Name
Matt
Boat
20' Alumaweld Blackhawk
I think I found a taker...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/41ZEanjORQI" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0" height="390"></iframe>
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Elkfins

Ungrateful Prick
Aug 8, 2008
Tacoma, WA
Name
Steve
Boat
"Cleanup Required" '99 Grady White 232 Gulfstream
Did someone say free cat?

Attachments

tacklejacked

Capt./ Ho if I get to drive
Jun 2, 2009
Seabeck
Name
Greg
Boat
22 Hewescraft Searunner ET HT
Ill take it. Perfect color, right size. A couple of 12/0 hooks properly placed and that thing is a hali/ling slayer. Do its eyes glow in the dark?

“biteme”

Killin kings
Oct 6, 2009
Bellingham
Name
Brian B
Boat
26 osprey
Ok so heres the deal... Im willing to make sacrifices. You buy my fishfinder thats for sale. And for the cost of a bullet for my .460 s&w (a case of kilt lifter) I'll provide a good home. ONLY because we are bd brothers tho! Let me know if the deals on!

JohnVH

Johnny 5 is Alive!!
Mar 17, 2011
Lynden, WA
Name
John
Boat
20' of Baylitter
Lol, my wife would kick me in the nuts if she knew too much on the deal. I want the fish finder, just gotta fund a couple other little things first.

“biteme”

Killin kings
Oct 6, 2009
Bellingham
Name
Brian B
Boat
26 osprey
Lol. Sorry to get your hopes up but i have allergies to indoor cats. Ill save u a kick in the nuts hahaha :rofl: and seriously one bullet costs about that much!!