Soda Pop

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
42 days or six weeks before we load our gear for our 16 day fishing adventure. I know a few of you Bloody decks guys that are waiting to get on the water to relax and fish for 16 days and leave the crazy times behind us. I am so bored sitting at home that April is something to look forward to. Most years I can get out in Feb. but not a single boat had a 14-18 day trip so I sit here waiting. I have been doing some retail therapy buying a couple of new reels and a new rod to add to my arsenal for this upcoming trip. This trip will push me over the 700+ days fishing Long Range out of San Diego. It all started on the Big Game 90 back in the 90's fishing with Captain Mike on 5 day trips. I really enjoy the camaraderie on the 15-18 day trips these days.

CV-Wayne

Jan 25, 2014
Castro Valley
Name
Wayne
Boat
Independence, Excel, Royal Star
Looking forward to meeting and fishing with you Soda. My last trip was December 2017, so I'm starting to bounce off the walls with anticipation to get back out there.

Reactions: Soda Pop

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
My new reel I ordered Mak 20

1614871685822.png

salbacore

Jun 25, 2007
lake forest ca.
Name
sal proetto
Boat
17 arima
42 days or six weeks before we load our gear for our 16 day fishing adventure. I know a few of you Bloody decks guys that are waiting to get on the water to relax and fish for 16 days and leave the crazy times behind us. I am so bored sitting at home that April is something to look forward to. Most years I can get out in Feb. but not a single boat had a 14-18 day trip so I sit here waiting. I have been doing some retail therapy buying a couple of new reels and a new rod to add to my arsenal for this upcoming trip. This trip will push me over the 700+ days fishing Long Range out of San Diego. It all started on the Big Game 90 back in the 90's fishing with Captain Mike on 5 day trips. I really enjoy the camaraderie on the 15-18 day trips these days.

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
Soda ,Roger has a trip Jan 28 and returning on Feb 13 .We have one or two spots open check with Judy .It would be great to have you with us .
Thanks for the invite but I am on the excel every year in that time slot. Roger is a great charter master. Fished with him a few years ago

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat
18' Bayrunner, but I like the American Angler and the Red Rooster III
I’m proud to own a Mak16SEa and am brim along a borrowed 20.
And a couple of Accurates, nice friends I have for borrowing gear.

Tugboat64

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 8, 2017
La Mirada/Whittier
Name
Logan
Boat
Wanting a bigger boat
I thought the RP had an 18 day in February? Was it changed? I I thought it was a John Collins trip

reelconcerned

Jun 12, 2011
Santa Rosa, CA
Name
Paul
Boat
n/a
Hey soda I leave on the Royal Polaris March 15th for 18 days, if I remember right you were on this trip but the covid 19 cancelled that trip in 2020, this year everything is looking good I'll try to save you some fish for that custom blue makaira you bought:-).
On this trip will probably fish blue fin last couple of days when coming back I like that idea...Paul

Soda Pop

Feb 12, 2011
Fresno, CA
Name
David Rouse
Boat
Long range fishing
Hey soda I leave on the Royal Polaris March 15th for 18 days, if I remember right you were on this trip but the covid 19 cancelled that trip in 2020, this year everything is looking good I'll try to save you some fish for that custom blue makaira you bought:-).
On this trip will probably fish blue fin last couple of days when coming back I like that idea...Paul

Hey Paul have a great trip. I will miss sharing the rail with you brother. Good luck.... save some fish for me.... LOL