johnmautner

Sep 19, 2011
Sherrill, NY USA
Name
John Mautner
Boat
LIZZY
Hey fellas,
Looking for an established good crew to maybe do some fishing during the above dates. Got some Blue water exp looking for a day trip, YFTs, smokey treats and some cold Bevs. Any help or direction is appreciated. Can maybe share a boat as well. Would need some help w/ processing shipping if that's even possible???
r/
Johnny

bubby16

Chilan-gringo....
Jul 26, 2007
Murrieta
Name
Wayne
Boat
Working on it
My personal thoughts....

Capt. Nacho boat name "La Bamba" hardest working guide i have ever fished with. phone number 011 52 322 133 2630.

All the recomended Capts on here know there shit though. Have fun!

SocalKev

Feb 23, 2008
So Cal
Name
Kevin Drom
Boat
Sold it! Charters only.
Manny on El Matador for a sportfisher, Danny G. for a superpanga. Be prepared to fish all hard!

ALUMINATOR

Well-Known "Member"
Sep 16, 2003
North San Diego County
caspsolutions.com
Name
Dennis
Boat
27' self built
Johnny, What is a "smokey treat"? If something to eat I don't see any problems but if it needs to be rolled and smoked you might have a hard time getting a ride! Check out the anchored posts at the beginning of this page and you will not have a hard time picking the best of the best!!! Be sure to take lots of pictures.

LarryHaynes

Jun 22, 2010
San Antonio, TX, USA
Your timing couldn't be better....If I could pick any time to be off-shore fishing in the PV area, it would be the dates you're going to be there.

Doubt that you can find a more "established crew" than Capt Torres and Freddy on the Ana Maria, a 35' Cabo Cruiser. www.anamariasportfishing.com

They are a tournament winning team that consistently put big fish in the boat. See the pics on my profile from last year's trip, and my 25 Aug 11 post for the pics from this year's trip.

Don't wait to book with them, or whomever you choose. If they're good, they will either already be booked or will book fast.

Larry

Weldon

Slayer of Fish
Jan 7, 2011
san diego, ca USA
www.riseseo.com
Name
Weldon
Boat
No Name
I could not agree with Larry more. Steve Torres on the Ana Maria has a nearly Clairvoyant ability to find LARGE fish. He's not a clock watch and has NEVER let me down. The equipment on the boat is TOP notch, the best I have ever seen on a charter boat. I am doing my second trip with them this year. I arrive on Monday. I would invite you share the boat, but we already have a full boat. Check out my profile pic as well, I landed that fish in January on the Ana Maria.

johnmautner

Sep 19, 2011
Sherrill, NY USA
Name
John Mautner
Boat
LIZZY
Thanks Fellas.... I appreciate all the great info. Keep the info rolling if you hear anything else....

BTW...Smoky treats are the saying we use in the Navy for Cigars.....

mercado

Jul 26, 2006
Chula Vista
Name
John Mercado
Boat
Parker 2520 XL
We will be in P.V. Oct. 5 thru the 10th Fishing with Maya Sportfishing Give them a try they are a great outfit and will work hard for you.San Diego # 619-403-4308 Mexico 01 329 295 5309 Good Luck!

Mercado

OneMoreDave

Jan 29, 2005
chula vista
Name
David
Boat
19 ft. chris craft offshore seahawk
i will be there and wanting to fish the outside on the 6th or 7th but have no plans yet. i will arrive on the 5th and plan to figure it out once i get there. my group has no experience fisherman so i am not sure what the hell i atksm going to do. all i know is that i should make it out to the corbetena or similiar if i am there. i might have to settle for a shorter trip but hope not. john, let me know if u could use another angler to share expenses. i will check this thread again on wednesday and see if anyone could use me(a paying and experienced fisherman). tks, David Bennett

mercado

Jul 26, 2006
Chula Vista
Name
John Mercado
Boat
Parker 2520 XL
i will be there and wanting to fish the outside on the 6th or 7th but have no plans yet. i will arrive on the 5th and plan to figure it out once i get there. my group has no experience fisherman so i am not sure what the hell i atksm going to do. all i know is that i should make it out to the corbetena or similiar if i am there. i might have to settle for a shorter trip but hope not. john, let me know if u could use another angler to share expenses. i will check this thread again on wednesday and see if anyone could use me(a paying and experienced fisherman). tks, David Bennett
PM me with your Info I fly in on the 5th may have room for one on the 7th