IM2MONEY

Almost A Member
Aug 7, 2007
Huntington Beach CA
Name
Jimmy
Boat
Boston whaler 19
I'm looking to buy combo unit. I was set on the Simrad nss7 evo 2 but now looking at total cost might be a bit out of my price range after getting both transducers and sonar hub. So I started looking again what do you guys think of the Lowrance hds 7 gen 2 touch or the Garmin 70dv combo. One last question should I buy now or are there better sales comming up during the holidays (Black Friday, cyber Monday).

Thanks
Jimmy

Upvote 0

Derby

My "Member" is Well Known.
Sep 9, 2010
SouthBay SF
Name
The Kid
Boat
Aquasport 222 FFV
BOE Marine has a deal on an HDS12M with Sonarhub and regular transducer for $2400. That's a smoking deal on a 12" unit.

With an EVO2 unit you dont need the Sonarhub unless you plan to use structure scan and CHIRP transducer at the same time.

So, you could get the EVO and CHIRP ducer. Then add another EVO or Sonarhub and get an LSS2 for structure scan.

Got to ask....are you looking for something for a kayak?

Upvote 0

CapTak

Jun 6, 2014
Name
CapTak
Boat
Multiple
I'm just getting my online store off the ground and would love to earn your business. Shoot me a PM if you want some details, but I'm pretty sure I can beat any deal on the net. Shipped to your door.

Upvote 0
May 17, 2014
Name
Brian Koch
Boat
many from 12- 130 ft
I would say that you dont need the Sonar Hub as its built into the Nss7 Evo 2. The only limitation is that you would not be able to run LSS2 and Chirp ducers at the same time otherwise its all there. feel free to contact me to discuss further.

Upvote 0