In Need Of Guidance

TheNewGuy

Jun 25, 2019
Oakland, California
Name
Lavorizia Vaughn
Boat
I don’t have a boat
Hey guys sorry for getting back to u guys so late, but yea, I totally understand where your coming from. And at the same time I’ve learned about getting on a boat with a deckhand and fishing which is something I never thought I could do! I’m gonna get my ass out there and learn on the job as that sounds like where I’ll get all the info I need. Thanks again fellas!

Reactions: RodRage

TheNewGuy

Jun 25, 2019
Oakland, California
Name
Lavorizia Vaughn
Boat
I don’t have a boat
1, stop by tackle shop and spend an absurd amount of money, and liquor store for an 18 pack
2, pack a sandwich and at least 10 beers.
3, drink the remaining 8 beers and Watch YouTube till two in the morning to get yourself all pumped up
4, wake up hung over And stumble down to the boat 15 minutes late to meet a pissed of Captain and crew
5, Open your first beer ..
6, try and find a spot at the front of the boat make your first cast with that new Avett reel and proceed to get the biggest birds nest in your line you’ve ever seen
7, Open your second beer.
8,Have the deck and help you out and make a mental note to tip him everything you have left in your wallet at the end of the trip.
9,Open your third beer,
10,It’s it’s about 11 o’clock in the morning now everybody’s catching fish and so far you had three tangles had a hand in breaking off two other guys fish and no one wants to talk to you.
11, Open your fourth beer.
12, Try and make friends with one person as a last ditch effort and maybe he’ll take pity and hand off a hot rod to you.
13, share your rest of your beer with him.!
Absolutely hilarious!