Fish Tank

Ranchero
Jul 18, 2006
San Clemente
Name
Fred Reichert
Boat
27' scagit orca - "La Ballena Loca"
What "sitonmyface" said was funny and seems like it could be true based on the condescending tone of your post LOL. When I read your first post in this thread, my first thought was "why"?

No, confrontation may lead to worse. Posting here is better, no threats or hurt feelings on the water. Nobody will recognize his boat from this thread and everyone will probably forget all about it in a couple of days, just like the past incident you refer to.

If the writer of the post about me would of paid attention to what was really going on & had a the integrity to talk to me weather it be advice or criticism he would of learned the truth & never posted at all, I'm just saying it's easy to hide behind a computer screen & everything on the internet becomes the truth to many people.

Upvote 0

eddiefishtaco

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jul 16, 2009
FONTANA,CA USA
Name
EDDIE
Boat
sold
The moron is putting his crew in jeopardy When the intake gets plugged with keep
And gets wrapped around the propeller
A few yards of thick fishing line on the shaft too, His motor will get hot and blow up
In the middle off nowhere.

With the motor down a boat can turn upside down easy..

wait didn't we had a guy park in a kelp with an upside down boat a few days ago?

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Brandon
Boat
Sportboat
Funny.... uh ok, I thought it was pretty grade school myself, but didn't expect much different being that his username is "sitonmyface" and below that it says "SEXNOW" with his occupation listed as "eatingyourmomspoontang"

Your point taken though, and honestly the furthest thing I try to be is condescending. I've got lots to learn all the time, and have learned plenty from many people here on BD as well. I only try to pass on those things that I have been taught and told from those who learned well before me........ my intention is always to help and nothing more. If it helps someone then great, and if not, well I tried.

Yeah I probably could have and should have put up the reason from the start, but in honesty I didn't for the simple reason (which is kind of funny now) that I was hoping someone else would say it rather than me.

Cheers!:cheers:

The unknown fisherman:p:

Why am i an asshole for saying what's on everybody's mind. SEEEEEXXXXXXXNOoooooooooWWWW

Reactions: johndtuttle
Upvote 0

johndtuttle

Angler/Client
Mar 20, 2008
Carmel, CA
Name
john
Boat
not crazy enough yet
"MY PADDY! ALL YOU GUYS R TEH SUCK!"

"Just staking my claim."

"I'm not a very good caster either. Thought this would be easier?"

"These are the numbers...I know there is a paddy here somewhere..."

LOL LOL LOL

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TeamTuna

Aug 2, 2007
corona ca
Name
frank
Boat
23'Sunnrunner230
He's The reason I dont carry my 12 ga and Rifled slugs I would blown his motor up the sunk the damm boat. No More Problem and if he lives he will have learned a lesson

Upvote 0

Bobcatt300

Work...., is for people who don't fish....!
Jul 13, 2013
Silverado
Name
Rick
Boat
32' custom sport fisher "Adios". 24' sea pro "Buck Naked"
^ he's a pompous unknown donkey.
I have read a lot of informative things posted by the "unknown fisherman". You on the other
hand, mister sit on my whatever are an asshole. Just like your post on the guy with out a shit in
the thread about his trip, calling him gay. Maybe your not as smart as unknown fisherman, and can't go shirtless cause of a keg for a belly??? Don't even want to comment on your struggles with your own sexual orientation.... Just sayin. You might have some inferiority issues. Therapy might serve u well

Upvote 0

sitonmyface

SEXNOW
Oct 20, 2008
San Marcos
Name
Brandon
Boat
Sportboat
I have read a lot of informative things posted by the "unknown fisherman". You on the other
hand, mister sit on my whatever are an asshole. Just like your post on the guy with out a shit in
the thread about his trip, calling him gay. Maybe your not as smart as unknown fisherman, and can't go shirtless cause of a keg for a belly??? Don't even want to comment on your struggles with your own sexual orientation.... Just sayin. You might have some inferiority issues. Therapy might serve u well

Dude I'm sexy. That is all.

Upvote 0