JROLAND

"Wings of Lightning"
Jun 22, 2009
Haleiwa, Hawaii
Name
JOE ROLAND
Boat
"007" Pursuit 2870 Offshore
Went out friday to pull crab traps off the NS with Capt Jamie, I should have just bet him a case of beer instead of a free day of labor. When we got in some of the local guys came over to buy the white crab and taked about the nice Ahi they were catching between the II and J bouy. The fish were caught anywhere from 0830 to 1600 the biggest weighed in at 210. Today while sea trialing my boat with its new owner a friend came in with 2 nice Shibi (55/60lbs) fishing the same area his hits were between 0900-1130 using blue/silver-pink cherry jets 7-9 inch. Hope this helps, and if any of you are short handed give me a call I'm now on the Ho page.

JROLAND

"Wings of Lightning"
Jun 22, 2009
Haleiwa, Hawaii
Name
JOE ROLAND
Boat
Without a doubt. Looking to pickup a badass rig while playing in th sandbox they,re all over the place. my bud just picked up a sweet 36 Hat for a steal in VA and drove in down to savannah this weekend. Hindsight I could have put my boat up for sale 30 minutes before I boarded the plane and I would have had the same outcome now I'm land locked through the time we leave. The Maggie Joe and Foxy Lady will be getting some of the profit I made.

May 16, 2006
sometimes oahu.....mostly iraq occasionally afghan
Name
mike
Boat
25 ft powercat "Crazy Haole"
Without a doubt. Looking to pickup a badass rig while playing in th sandbox they,re all over the place. my bud just picked up a sweet 36 Hat for a steal in VA and drove in down to savannah this weekend. Hindsight I could have put my boat up for sale 30 minutes before I boarded the plane and I would have had the same outcome now I'm land locked through the time we leave. The Maggie Joe and Foxy Lady will be getting some of the profit I made.
tell dave, dano and jerrold that noel and "effin mike" will be back in october. good luck on your sled hunt!!! and if you need to get out while your on r&r don't hesitate to pm me.

JROLAND

"Wings of Lightning"
Jun 22, 2009
Haleiwa, Hawaii
Name
JOE ROLAND
Boat
Mike I appreciate the offer, by the way your bait numbers were solid. I stopped by the shark bouy with 12 other boats but moved off to your #'s when it got to crowded we got enough opelu in 3 drops thanks again.