Black Rose

Sep 11, 2009
Plymouth
www.blackrosefishing.com
Name
Rich
Boat
25, C-Hawk, Black Rose
Yep, April 16th is the official open for the Black Rose again...I'll probably get her in a week before that...it's odd going groundfishing without the chance at keeping cod..thus the April 16th start. I stripped off all of the mono from my sharkfishing gear...I'll top off my 50's with 100# mono any day now. My cod gear is all cleaned up, oiled up, and ready for some jigs. It's an exciting, boring time all at once. I like to watch my fishing clips from the previous few years around now...I'll post some good vids here later this week...just some stuff to get the cobwebs off! See you on the water.

Rich

Black Rose

Sep 11, 2009
Plymouth
www.blackrosefishing.com
Name
Rich
Boat
25, C-Hawk, Black Rose
I was laughing last night.....I think that variety is going to be the spice of life this year! I'll start on the 16th...fishing for groundfish and porbeagle shark until May 18...then I'm going to run the boat into Buzzards Bay and get back to fishing basics....porgy(scup) and black sea bass. I'm going to run 1/2 day trips for a week and have a blast. Then it's back to Race Point for a week of nothing but stripers...unless bluefin show up(we'll cast and jig for them)...then it's tuna time on June 1.....So, I think that we'll have a blast. I can't wait to get on the water!

Long winter here; almost a blizzard today....Boat is ready!!!

Rich

Ali

Master of Nothing
Admin
Apr 24, 2003
San Diego
Name
That Guy
Boat
31' Innovator
Let's see some pics when you start the catching!