I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 26, 2003
Escondido
Visit site
Name
Sean
Boat
I'm a Ho'.....
We have great beaches (Packed and trashy), fishing, close to Baja (Armpit), sports (Did you watch the game yesterday?), schools (California is so low in rankings it doesn't register) , theaters (Can be had anywhere). Top medical facilities (That you wait 5 hours to get in because people with colds are clogging the Emergency Room) and not to mention easy access to the greatest long range fishing operationsin the world. But hey go ahead and go lol.......:D

Upvote 0

dweston

May 12, 2008
vista Ca. USA
Name
Duane
Boat
yours
[quote="Vermonster, post: 3598702,

You are welcome to leave anytime you want! Nobody is forcing you to stay in Paradise. :frehya2:
Maybe if you weren't on Obama care you might be able to go to a decent Hospital.:eek:
PS dont go to baja cause you might loose your head. Stay on the porch and leave the rest of the world to those with a sense of adventure. When was the last time you even went to the beach? Its funny all of you that continue to work, live, and fish here and continually bitch about it... how about you get off your ass and do something constructive tomorrow like vote.;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Simon Bon Bowery

Lizard Fish Hippie
Feb 18, 2007
O'side
Name
Simon
Boat
Chris Craft 19 cc "LiL Lizard"
Dear Duane,

Please ignore the vermin. Some people just don't know what paradise is, you just need to know how to enjoy it...............

Go Bolts...

Reactions: dweston
Upvote 0

?? fisherman

super Captain
Feb 27, 2003
Soul Cal
www.sandiegofishing.com
Name
Mike
Boat
Kencraft CC
Hold on just a second......

Wahoo, Tripple Tail and Blue Marlin just applied to become semi resident state fish here in SoCal and got accepted. Things are just about to get real interesting around here! You boys aren't going anywhere!! LOL

The unknown fisherman:p:

Upvote 0

Deno

NO SHENANIGANS....
Jun 23, 2006
EL CAJON.
Name
DENO
Boat
23 CC SEA PRO
You can all keep California... 5 years till retirement.. I'll come back and catch your fish.

Upvote 0

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
[quote="Vermonster, post: 3598702,

You are welcome to leave anytime you want! Nobody is forcing you to stay in Paradise. :frehya2:
Maybe if you weren't on Obama care you might be able to go to a decent Hospital.:eek:
PS dont go to baja cause you might loose your head. Stay on the porch and leave the rest of the world to those with a sense of adventure. When was the last time you even went to the beach? Its funny all of you that continue to work, live, and fish here and continually bitch about it... how about you get off your ass and do something constructive tomorrow like vote.;)

I F'd up marking my absentee ballot (two Chaffees running for city council and I only wanted one of them) and went to my precinct to vote in person right when they opened. They must have gotten people from the Post Office to staff it. Spent 15 minutes there and not a single person got to a machine to vote. They couldn't process an elderly man in the second line. They couldn't figure out what to do with me because they could not find my name in their list. Per the instructions, I brought my absentee ballot with me. I finally turned and left. I called the Registrar of Voters and filed a complaint. I'll go back tonight. Hopefully they're down the learning curve by then. Pathetic. Scary to think these people live among us, drive cars and vote.

Upvote 0