ShadowX

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Oct 10, 2010
Los Angeles
Name
Alex
Boat
None
They would have tasered her if she kicked the other shoe at them. She seems like a major threat to the cops. :shake:

talltale

Feb 20, 2008
yucaipa
Name
chris
Boat
23.5 trophy "Tonetta T"
Kicking shoes would be considered assault on a police officer but with these liberal judges she's probably gonna be very rich down the road.

rdrrm8e

Fucking Stan
Nov 19, 2003
Anaheim
bdoutdoors.com
Name
chuck
Boat
No
That cop needs to be prosecuted and jailed.

They are trained, given tools and are expected to respond at a higher level under the cover of authority.

There is NO fucking excuse for that behavior, in that setting.

NONE!

salmonator

Feb 3, 2007
Nor Cal
Name
Timmy D
Boat
22ft Glasier Bay Cat
i always feel for the "truely professional" peace officers who must defend thier justified use of force to the over reacting media; however,after watching that fucking idiot i can understand why we must make the police accountable . ass wipes like that guy is why so many people hate the cops.

Black-is-Back

Wishin i was Fishin
Jun 21, 2009
So Cal
Name
Hey you
Boat
245 Fisherman open “Bloody Anarchy”
Sorry but as far as I am concerned the bad cops partner should be held accountable as well. Maybe if the cops were held to the same standard as the people the bad cops partners wouldn’t stand by and watch an assault be committed.

On a young girl none the less, fucking pussy!

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
So was there any consequences this cop faced?....

WahooUSMA

Feb 25, 2009
Rancho Cucamonga
Name
Roger
Boat
37 Bertram
Actually, if you kick your shoe at the nice Officer and he or she is hit, it's Battery on a Peace Officer.
Battery on a PO = Misdemeanor! - Kicking the shit out of a snotty bitch, while in custody = Assault under Color of Authority = Felony. Not worth it!

Afry

Capitán
Jul 5, 2005
Ramona, Ca
Name
Arnie
Boat
38 Mediterranean, 23 Key West
If that were my daughter I'd hope she gets millions and the cops get ass raped in prison - actually I hope that anyway. But they probably got promoted to supervisors in the prison training academy.

Fuck both those cops - the two punches in the back of the head while being held down just take the cake.

S

South Bend

So was there any consequences this cop faced?....
This video was from 2009. Cop was charged but acquitted.

"The King County Prosecutor's Office says it will not pursue a third trial for former sheriff's Deputy Paul Schene. Two juries were unable to reach a unanimous verdict in the case. Schene was charged with fourth degree assault after a videotaped confrontation with a teenage girl in a holding cell."

Bud B

Fear the Kraken
Dec 5, 2004
Name
Bud
Boat
Spotfin
I think there have been enough examples in the past few years to justify a change in our system.

Guilty "Beyond a reasonable doubt" needs to be replaced with Guilty "Given common sense and probability"

Afry

Capitán
Jul 5, 2005
Ramona, Ca
Name
Arnie
Boat
38 Mediterranean, 23 Key West

"The King County Prosecutor's Office says it will not pursue a third trial for former sheriff's Deputy Paul Schene. Two juries were unable to reach a unanimous verdict in the case. Schene was charged with fourth degree assault after a videotaped confrontation with a teenage girl in a holding cell."
Hope he got some frontier justice from her family

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"

Well....murderess go free......why not a cop beating a teenage girl.....fuck that!.....that is hard to understand.............

conchydong

Untitled
Jun 5, 2008
Pompano Beach FL
Name
Scott
Boat
Rock Bottom
Even though the girl needs "a lesson" a LEO beating her is not the answer. Increase her sentence or put her in solitary.

Here is another example of a LEO that was wrapped a little too tight. He pulled over a CWP holder in Ohio, wouldn't let him talk and when the guy finally was able to say he was carrying, the cop went off on him.
http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG7nWekD1O8nAA3GRXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE1dTM0M3ZhBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMgRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkA1ZJUDA0OF8yMDA-/SIG=1205fssdq/EXP=1312679166/**http%3a//www.youtube.com/watch%3fv=kassP7zI0qc

abdiver7777

abdiver7777
Jul 2, 2009
So Cal
Name
Sir2you
Boat
No Name........
If she didn't like it rough she wouldn't have smarted off.....

I think she was just living out a fantasy...........

Hopefully she has learned the repercussions of being asked twice to make a sammich.....

paddyhunter

24' Fish Nautique
May 31, 2011
Temecula Ca
www.cmipi.com
Name
Charles Merken
Boat
24' Fish Nautique
It's amazingly easy, when your told to stop, STOP when your told to lay down, LAY DOWN, when your told to be quite, BE QUITE..when your told to put your hands behind your back, PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK, when your told to disperse, DISPERSE.

.is it really so hard to follow simple directions...unfortunately the only video clip you see is of these dumb asses getting thumped not what happened before....