FloMar

Hired Gun!
Apr 28, 2004
CA.
Name
John Collar
Boat
Parker 2320
Geez Dave is business that bad? enough with the shameless plugs everyone knows you think your the best fisherman in the world you ram it down our throat on a daily basis....
X2!

Reactions: gonzo25
Upvote 0

DOGHOUSE26

I Should Upgrade My Account
Feb 22, 2004
Escondido, CA
Name
jeff meeker
Boat
26 Blackman Billfisher
This went off track.
Never seen that happen here.
Well if you tired of fishing and you want to start catching.
Www.yoursaltwaterguide.com
You never have to suck again.
Unless you want to.

Its not like the Offshore scene is booming right now and we're a couple of months away from a WSB bite and he knows his shit. The guy has helped a lot of googans over time and maybe he can teach them some class and new spots so you won't have to pull some idiot's hoopline out of your props after pulling you hoop because they recognized your boat and bombed your hoops just after you left. Let the guy make a decent living. I'm not sure about the sucking comment does that mean he'll wear the kneepads as a bonus between pulls?:gayfight:

Upvote 0

Robdog1

Well known member
Oct 23, 2018
Newport Beach
Name
Robert
Boat
Luhrs 32 sport, Boston Whaler 170 Montauk
Its not like the Offshore scene is booming right now and we're a couple of months away from a WSB bite and he knows his shit. The guy has helped a lot of googans over time and maybe he can teach them some class and new spots so you won't have to pull some idiot's hoopline out of your props after pulling you hoop because they recognized your boat and bombed your hoops just after you left. Let the guy make a decent living. I'm not sure about the sucking comment does that mean he'll wear the kneepads as a bonus between pulls?:gayfight:
Dave isn’t a bad guy, but like FB, we all have internet warriors out there. Word of advice though Dave, do cut back a little bit, it does get kinda annoying and turns into troll bait for the trolls, and we don’t feed the trolls if we can help it because then they breed.

Reactions: RodRage
Upvote 0

tunakillerjoe1

• Jul 24, 2017
    San Diego, Calif
    Name
    Joseph Gratteau
    Boat
    Valco Westcoaster 150'
    So if I "bomb your pots after you leave" I will get more lobster? Just kidding, thanks for all the intel, I do not want to be "that f-ing guy". I am in need of knowledge!

Upvote 0

vincentek9

halibut suck
    Apr 9, 2010
    anaheim, CA
    Name
    Vince
    Boat
    AVparker
    Not sure if this may help you but this is my style...
    -You've dived before so you should see where the bugs like to hang out. drop around those spots.
    -your first set of 1.5hr is too long. we pull every 20-30min. keep a watch or have the time on your FF and keep it consistent.
    -this may not be the case for san diego, but in LB, the lobsters crawl well from sunset to about 5 hours later. after that 5 hour mark, the crawl slows way down.
    -Find their favorite bait. salmon heads, dines, & macs are the typical. I've also used moldy bacon, fish guts, tuna blood line, and rockfish skin. bloodlines attract seals like crazy. skin actually works damn well for us.
    -rituals are key. we have a specific ritual that includes a lobster dance, certain types of alcohol we can drink, and certain rotations on who drinks first. if all fails, at least we are keeping ourselves entertained.
    6SfqpVypFPBMFMRaQKvKYdUcX0z6wQZHdrNMaPxB9jKutMmw8IgOV_-GGAM9bg6bVnWoPxyXccmRJIY37cCa4WencI88MgHTee6PFx0YdQlY2sDC4GF0bsfvj2kfdm_UzbyfTl1AAfrVYFe5ZgcVcekumjW8L9FQ0HZ_qVbDpA5C450k-p2a7xIrTLI3fahZD8wyPcwIkycVqmBlMcjOTYbFVgZgTBXtgQdpuDNKr2uZM64540QS4TpBKEGuQFZfFy5JqKrwx8danysbmnogtEqNAnjVRW8Xy_psnihVJShT3MdtiAhk3OSUMfgsbXaN5YNF-JfMLglJDEAi7U6DwtLMBF9Q7SGH6KJZqgPo8Zgvui2z7GrdX08sLbnqFgG40G-q1ohdvyo2_Nqf0AhqBAqZ-TkSEKhesGnHkZtugtZ2gGJQyZyaM5fpUml8I5TsuVVgUhSuDf6-NSR3LaTc_tMeaPLdWeu2qoi-tfNc4DTFAEP95rDFIH0BEdpu2C0e8pl53wRp3QJdP00-1-K6jwAPoQ3w_SvwNGJzuf_kawo4Gy37mNR3ntkGImsX2npN_IwWt0zP_lswPqrYOJAcVVDdLPtlKRPRI02jPhXzAlz4cHqSC2SpoeRJNF3InzSnUI49MR8S_xrQkh58qB5rxhMkXRqofZy4mkT-Kzj4txnZr1-0VM7Tzg=w539-h718-no

Upvote 0

CaptJgray

Jan 23, 2014
    Huntington Beach
    Name
    Jeff Gray
    Boat
    hell no....
    There is a spot inside the street cars off Tiorrance that is called the toilet bowls, I will give you 2 guesses on what its made out of...

and as far as polluting the ocean? isn't that kind of like the ultimate form of recycling? its not like anyone is suggesting putting down fully loaded toilets...

Reactions: RodRage
    Upvote 0

RodRage

Share the stoke!
  • Sep 7, 2017
    Surf City Ca.
    Name
    Huntington Hillbilly
    Boat
    Chaparral 224 Fisherman
    There is a spot inside the street cars off Tiorrance that is called the toilet bowls, I will give you 2 guesses on what its made out of...

and as far as polluting the ocean? isn't that kind of like the ultimate form of recycling? its not like anyone is suggesting putting down fully loaded toilets...
    I have a hilarious video of some friends doing a lobster dance but I can’t figure how to post.

Upvote 0

madrugador

ITS ALL ABOUT THE HUNT
  • Jul 6, 2004
    el cajon
    Name
    chad
    Boat
    26 blackman MADRUGADOR II For sale ,13'6 gregor hoopster
    Bugrider and snickers

20191210_192234.jpg

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
    Sep 20, 2005
    My Backyard
    Name
    Boat
    toy
    The Newport/Daveys fleet put those Toilet bowls out there back in the 80 or 90's.

Upvote 0