IB Surf Fishing Tournament. Sign up Here!

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
Nov 29, 2004
San Diego
Name
Carl
Boat
everyone elses
Ok stuck this badass thread....

Man I need to get down and practise some....
Me too....I've never been to the beach there, much less fished it....
I prolly should know where the BIG Tourney is being held at least....I'm sure that once the lines hit the water the cream will rise to the top....:waglleybooty:

TsTime

May 9, 2006
IB
Name
Gary
Boat
28' Alblemarle SF Ex
Stan I am sure the ex will let a few over for the day, just use the back gate! Have a time all and watch out for the funny looking bundles at your feet. Sometimes the outfall dumps an overhaul.:smoking33:

Surfdoc

The finger in the Dyke!
Mar 7, 2003
Bahia Asucion BCS
www.momentoffame.com
Name
Stan
Boat
Mx Panga, MOJAC
Stan I am sure the ex will let a few over for the day, just use the back gate! Have a time all and watch out for the funny looking bundles at your feet. Sometimes the outfall dumps an overhaul.:smoking33:
Thanks Gary.............but think I'll pass........she's still not talkin to me..LOL

Gotta stop by one of these days...

faster u fool

Mar 24, 2009
ramona, Ca
Name
chris
Boat
19' baker 86
I almost Forgot, Where in the heck am I supposed to go. Actuall I wanted to head down in the morning when I get off duty.

wsbkiller

Aug 29, 2009
Imperial Beach, Ca. USA
Name
Kevin
Boat
Sometimes
I almost Forgot, Where in the heck am I supposed to go. Actuall I wanted to head down in the morning when I get off duty.
Park on the street near Carnation and Seacoast, walk down to the beach, and head north to the jetty. You'll see the surf camp sign. I'm guessing we'll meet right there near the sign.

Boz

Mar 18, 2006
North County
Name
Boz
Boat
green
Sounds like it should bean a fun time to me. Good tides. I hope I can find my way down there from North County.

wsbkiller

Aug 29, 2009
Imperial Beach, Ca. USA
Name
Kevin
Boat
Sometimes
Cox Bait & Tackle at 996 Palm Ave. in IB will be open early at 7:00 am on Sunday for any last minute needs you guys may have on the way to the beach. They have plenty of "Perch Crack", Berkley Gulp baits, Kalin's grubs, and Uni-Butter in stock.

Gil Marlin

World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator
Nov 27, 2003
Laguna Percebu Baja Norte
Name
Scott
Boat
19.655' Aluminum
Me too....I've never been to the beach there, much less fished it....
I prolly should know where the BIG Tourney is being held at least....I'm sure that once the lines hit the water the cream will rise to the top....:waglleybooty:
You better show up Carl... :rofl:

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
Nov 29, 2004
San Diego
Name
Carl
Boat
everyone elses
Regettably, I can't make it...I was looking forward to wetting a line with you guys too....Bummed...Have fun...