IB Surf Fishing Tournament. Sign up Here!

Simon Bon Bowery

Lizard Fish Hippie
Feb 18, 2007
O'side
Name
Simon
Boat
Chris Craft 19 cc "LiL Lizard"
I've got to get ready for my 2-1/2 day trip leaving Friday at 6:00pm on the Condor. Gonna go looking for Tuna boys! Hope we get em. I'll be in and out, but back by Monday morning.

James,

I'll be out also on the Pacific Voyager for 3 days. This weekend will kick out some good numbers on the tuna, I can feel it>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Good luck!

Upvote 0

jscrib

Whale Cock
Apr 29, 2004
Santa Monica
Name
j
Boat
VS
It would be awesome if you could make it J.

I'm from SD, mostly Encinitas, so I try and make it down that way every couple months. Hopefully that weekend works out for me. If so, I'll be there.

j

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kelpbedhead

Hippie Hater
May 15, 2009
San diego
Name
James
Boat
20' Baja Bayrunner
Looks like we have about 13. Any one else up for the challange? Sounds like a blast. I can't wait.

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    Ok stuck this badass thread....

Man I need to get down and practise some....

Me too....I've never been to the beach there, much less fished it....
    I prolly should know where the BIG Tourney is being held at least....I'm sure that once the lines hit the water the cream will rise to the top....:waglleybooty:

Upvote 0

TsTime

May 9, 2006
    IB
    Name
    Gary
    Boat
    28' Alblemarle SF Ex
    Stan I am sure the ex will let a few over for the day, just use the back gate! Have a time all and watch out for the funny looking bundles at your feet. Sometimes the outfall dumps an overhaul.:smoking33:

Upvote 0

Surfdoc

The finger in the Dyke!
    Mar 7, 2003
    Bahia Asucion BCS
    www.momentoffame.com
    Name
    Stan
    Boat
    Mx Panga, MOJAC
    Stan I am sure the ex will let a few over for the day, just use the back gate! Have a time all and watch out for the funny looking bundles at your feet. Sometimes the outfall dumps an overhaul.:smoking33:

Thanks Gary.............but think I'll pass........she's still not talkin to me..LOL

Gotta stop by one of these days...

Upvote 0

wsbkiller

Aug 29, 2009
    Imperial Beach, Ca. USA
    Name
    Kevin
    Boat
    Sometimes
    Cox Bait & Tackle at 996 Palm Ave. in IB will be open early at 7:00 am on Sunday for any last minute needs you guys may have on the way to the beach. They have plenty of "Perch Crack", Berkley Gulp baits, Kalin's grubs, and Uni-Butter in stock.

Upvote 0

Gil Marlin

World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator
    Nov 27, 2003
    Laguna Percebu Baja Norte
    Name
    Scott
    Boat
    19.655' Aluminum
    Me too....I've never been to the beach there, much less fished it....
    I prolly should know where the BIG Tourney is being held at least....I'm sure that once the lines hit the water the cream will rise to the top....:waglleybooty:

You better show up Carl... :rofl:

Upvote 0

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
  • Nov 29, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Carl
    Boat
    everyone elses
    Regettably, I can't make it...I was looking forward to wetting a line with you guys too....Bummed...Have fun...

Upvote 0