I was on TV! the news cameras chasing the fire caught up to me.!

Corndog

Landlocked
Sep 22, 2009
Northern Colorado
Name
Jason Jones ( Lone Shark)
Boat
Century 1801, Hobie PA14 & SoA
http://www.9news.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=2233532981001

News clip from 9news....The guy Matt was cool...he asked if he could watch us for a while considering the fire...I said fine but can we walk to a different spot to not put my spot on TV lol

Feel famous even though its just the shitty ole news:rofl:

Enjoy

Oh yeah...fishing report...trout are munching...Walleye are close to being there!

:finger:

Carl

Bridesmaid,,,,,,,Again
Nov 29, 2004
San Diego
Name
Carl
Boat
everyone elses
:idiot:
For your big debut on TV you were picking out a backlash....:rofl:

What do you expect from a Bronco fan? :rofl:

Btw: did anyone else catch the name of the Dr. on the ad leading in to the news clip?

Corndog

Landlocked
Sep 22, 2009
Northern Colorado
Name
Boat

Btw: did anyone else catch the name of the Dr. on the ad leading in to the news clip?
LOL i knew that was gonna be the shit they aired...I was casting into like 30knot winds :rofl: Least I didnt get limp on the set...Pulled a trout in :hali_olutta:

Corndog

Landlocked
Sep 22, 2009
Northern Colorado
Name
Boat

And BTW...you gotta love the news...They watched me make like 3 dozen perfect 30+ yard casts and chose that shit :rofl:

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Marty Coniglio looks like he could swallow a yard of cock, typical Bronco fan.

Nice job keeping your hood up over that ugly ass hat.

You look very experienced at working out backlashes.....this aint your first rodeo.

Seriously, just bustin your balls, very cool getting on air, looks like a great little trout lake & hope that this year has a hell of a lot less fire damage than 2012.

Fog Ducker!

Misanthropical member
May 9, 2010
North of Kali!
Name
Dave
Boat
4 and counting!
What! Green beads but no flash or salute! A wasted camera moment!

Ducker!

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
Nice work jonesy. Too bad the screen name backlash is already taken :rofl:

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
Titty beads.........:rofl:.......

Corndog

Landlocked
Sep 22, 2009
Northern Colorado
Name
Boat
Marty Coniglio looks like he could swallow a yard of cock, typical Bronco fan.

Nice job keeping your hood up over that ugly ass hat.

You look very experienced at working out backlashes.....this aint your first rodeo.

Seriously, just bustin your balls, very cool getting on air, looks like a great little trout lake & hope that this year has a hell of a lot less fire damage than 2012.
Praying for the people I know that live up there that this is the last fire in the region for a while...A guy I work with has had 4 evacuations in less than a full year :shithappens:

I was weird meeting the News guy...seen him on TV like dozens of times and all a sudden he wants to watch us fish...It was almost creepy having a dude watching us from behind...:rofl:...

Oct 20, 2012
Wyoming
www.ripplesportfishing.com
Name
Ripple
Boat
"Ripple" 22 foot Baja Bayrunner Cuddy Cabin br-22
Praying for the people I know that live up there that this is the last fire in the region for a while...A guy I work with has had 4 evacuations in less than a full year :shithappens:

I was weird meeting the News guy...seen him on TV like dozens of times and all a sudden he wants to watch us fish...It was almost creepy having a dude watching us from behind...:rofl:...
You from Fort Collins? I lived there for 10 years before cashing out and moving to Baja. I've had friends affected by the fires in the last couple of years. Horrible. I hope that you and all of yours are safe and sound and continue to be. Best wishes and lots of fishes!

Corndog

Landlocked
Sep 22, 2009
Northern Colorado
Name
Boat
And he's ugly too... :finger::rofl::rofl::rofl:
you get a pass since your football team sucks donkey balls :_diarrhea_: literally

You from Fort Collins? I lived there for 10 years before cashing out and moving to Baja. I've had friends affected by the fires in the last couple of years. Horrible. I hope that you and all of yours are safe and sound and continue to be. Best wishes and lots of fishes!
I live in Fort Collins currently.

Grew up in Orange County, CA when I was 21 moved to Windsor CO, Spent 8 months in Louisiana & Mississippi 05 and 06. Moved back to loveland in 06 and after 08 been in Fort Collins ever since. Last years fires were horrible...I think just from the high park fire alone we lost 253 structures. Waldo fire down in the springs lost over 300 I think

obtunaman

Mar 8, 2006
Point Loma
Name
Lonie
Boat
17' Invader open bow
I used to fish horsetooth way back in the 70s with my girlfriend and her family and boat. Great time to be there.