I was born too late!

Tesoro

Sep 5, 2015
Brookings, Southern Oregon
Name
Chris
Boat
21 Arima Ranger 'HogFish'
I was suckin on mamas tit when this pic was taken. pretty neat thinking we had Jags in the SW high country back then.
E83B1880-9C11-4A0F-AB99-A38D1976AC1B.jpeg

Upvote 0

NaClAddict

• Jul 18, 2008
    torrance
    Name
    Greg
    Boat
    22 glasstron
    They were establishing a population in Arizona. Then the scientists killed the alpha male. Haven’t heard much since then About them.

Upvote 0

Ali

Master of Nothing
    Admin
    Apr 24, 2003
    San Diego
    Name
    That Guy
    Boat
    SeaVee 340Z
    There's still a few of them running around in South AZ from what I have read.

Pretty sure I'd just fall over and shit myself if I saw one in the wild. Bad ass animal, but terrifying.

Reactions: Tom123
    Upvote 0

Tesoro

Sep 5, 2015
    Brookings, Southern Oregon
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    21 Arima Ranger 'HogFish'
    They are not 'terrifying' ! I have been around them in the bushwhen I lived In Belize. They are zero aggressive. They eat 20lb rodent sized critters, armadillos and little gators in the jungle. I guess in other environments they adapt but wouldnt be maneaters. They actually arent that large. They can pack like 50lbs of meat I their belly so a 180# could be a 130# cat! Nice to hear some are still around up on our side. Back in the late 80's when I moved to an island on Belize barrier reef, this american veterinarian had rescued a kitten and hand raised it. I was a pet and slept with him and his wife! her's a pic I have of when he would take it to the beach for morning swim! The vet jody, was about 6ft3in so the cat was a big one about 175lbs.

IMG_1592.jpg

Upvote 0