i used to have a black carbine

May 16, 2006
sometimes oahu.....mostly iraq occasionally afghan
Name
mike
Boat
25 ft powercat "Crazy Haole"
was bored at work today so i decided that i would give my carbine a paint job, since i've constantly painted all of my work weaponry, figured it was about time to touch up the house gun.

Attachments

Mo

#1 OG, part time Secret Moderator
Apr 10, 2007
east of the west coast...
Name
Mo
Boat
20ft Thunderjet,Hobie 12ft Pro Angler,Boat Ho on KA
Nice. I been thinkn about painting one of my carbines. What brand paint did you use?

May 16, 2006
Name
mike
Boat
i just used krylon for the paint, here is a quick tutorial from one of my friend's website http://www.optactical.com/weaponpainting.html just a down and dirty to the point paint job tutorial, no need to buy pricey shotgun news stuff to paint your weapon as this is what all of us use DOD wide for our weapons. one thing i did do that is basically to see how it holds up is i flex sealed my versapod a few times before i camo'd it, so now i have a rubbery grippy pistol grip and foregrip.......saluki can probably appreciate it as it's like having a fleshlight sleeve in each hand while "operating"!!!!!

m-4 close up, my bedside table arsenal to prevent al-qaedan zombie invasion followed by my daily concealed carry.

Attachments

Shaka760

Apr 16, 2007
Carlsbad, Ca
Name
Craig Taylor
Boat
2007 Nitro 482
Freakin' cool!!!!

Mo

#1 OG, part time Secret Moderator
Apr 10, 2007
east of the west coast...
Name
Mo
Boat
20ft Thunderjet,Hobie 12ft Pro Angler,Boat Ho on KA
Thanks for the info!

May 16, 2006
Name
mike
Boat
nice work! ... but a g23 is your daily ccw w 14 rnd mag? damn that's some dedication!
It's comfy for me, you should see my dad, his old ass lugs a fullsize hk usp and 2 spare mags. Having seen the way he shoots tho i understand his need for 40 rds

BluePabst

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 1, 2012
Somewhere between heaven and hell
Name
Phil
Boat
Bertram 30
It's comfy for me, you should see my dad, his old ass lugs a fullsize hk usp and 2 spare mags. Having seen the way he shoots tho i understand his need for 40 rds
:rofl:i used to carry a uspc 40 w the stainless slide. i would get some looks occasionally so i got a kel tec 380 as an alternate. moved to cali and don't have either problem now :rolleyes: