Caseymcv

Old man
Feb 6, 2017
Wildomar
Name
Casey
Boat
In my dreams
Haven’t been doing a lot of fishing lately due to the worlds problems. I got a bug in my head and went to see something on my Seeker PH D8, HOLY SHIT , it’s gone!
I loan rods to some but not my good stuff. I tried to think who has been in my garage and where the hell it went. After searching anywhere an 8ft rod could be I asked my son if by chance he had it!
YES, he took it last winter for some BFT fishing and forgot to get it back to me . I’ve never been so happy to have loaned out a rod as to have one stolen of left behind.

Wandering Blues

I Should Upgrade My Account
Oct 19, 2008
The Land of Entrapment
Name
Curtis
Boat
A Pair of Simms G3 Waders
I usually get those epiphanies in the middle of the night, where I have to get up to check my gear. Glad you “found” it!

Reactions: SMYLEE
Upvote 0

Crowman

Almost A Member
Mar 3, 2017
Northern California
Name
Crowman
Boat
YES
Haven’t been doing a lot of fishing lately due to the worlds problems. I got a bug in my head and went to see something on my Seeker PH D8, HOLY SHIT , it’s gone!
I loan rods to some but not my good stuff. I tried to think who has been in my garage and where the hell it went. After searching anywhere an 8ft rod could be I asked my son if by chance he had it!
YES, he took it last winter for some BFT fishing and forgot to get it back to me . I’ve never been so happy to have loaned out a rod as to have one stolen of left behind.
That's why I didn't have kids it save me the time to kill them for shit like this. Haha.

Upvote 0

45king

Jig slinger/arrow flinger
May 29, 2005
Sd/Oc
Name
danny
Boat
Hall pass
Bro! I went thru the same feeling on Sunday. Fished all day with my 4 set ups only to find 3 when we got back into the harbor. That initial panick made me think maybe it flew off, then I looked along the side of the house only to see it laying there. Whew!!!!!!! Found it!!!!! Lol

Reactions: Caseymcv
Upvote 0