I think this years superbowl halftime show was about as good as it gets,..

spike

Well-Known "Member"
Mar 6, 2006
San Clemente CA
Name
Spike Ivins
Boat
any chance I get
I was glad he did not rip his own top off like Janet Jackson and have on booby tasles :boobies:

Jaydog

Jul 18, 2005
San Diego
Name
Jay
Boat
Mako 19'
I was glad he did not rip his own top off like Janet Jackson and have on booby tasles :boobies:
Woh that would have been hillarious to mock Jackson like that. Petty has alway's been one of my favorites. He played the only good sounding show I've ever heard at The Sports Arena. Well Metallica sounded allright there too but with all the titties flying around I was a little distracted...

Feb 17, 2005
laguna
Name
jorge
Boat
none
Well Metallica sounded allright there too but with all the titties flying around I was a little distracted...

how did you sneak Vito into a metallica concert?

H1MTSAR

May 1, 2007
S.D.
Name
Jim
Boat
40' Viking Sportfisher "FISH SLAYER ONE"
Rather than a confirmed Legend of Rock, shouldn't they have given an up and coming, family oriented star like Hannah Montana or that Cyris the Virus chick a shot???:gayfight:

Feb 17, 2005
laguna
Name
jorge
Boat
none
Rather than a confirmed Legend of Rock, shouldn't they have given an up and coming, family oriented star like Hannah Montana or that Cyris the Virus chick a shot???:gayfight:
yeah, no.

Feb 17, 2005
laguna
Name
jorge
Boat
none
Jorge before Vito was 6' tall and 250 pounds he was just a little guy and I would simply put him in my pocket if you know what I mean...:ashamed:

So how did you convince Bill Roeker that you know how to fish?

I can sell ice to an eskimo brother.

GUERO

Mansfield to Alijos......
Oct 24, 2004
9210B
Name
Big Girl, AKA, Miss March
Boat
Pinnacle Sportfishing
So how did you convince Bill Roeker that you know how to fish?
he's seen him on the internet and old Dan Hernandez Bluefin video's

Waterpup

Team Boat Soda
Oct 16, 2004
Huntington Beach, CA
www.coasttocoastseo.com
Name
Steve
Boat
24' Skipjack FB Diesel
This one was better

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G4S-jMice4c&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G4S-jMice4c&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

1:11

WMDcustoms
Jul 28, 2005
Name
Boat
Tom Petty did a good job at halftime, i enjoyed it. I gotta say i was impressed with Prince the year before. That was off the hook. As long as they keep going with real music, i will watch it.

sdangler

Apr 5, 2004
Carlsbad
Name
Mark
Boat
USS Drum SSN 677
Prince and real music do not belong in the same sentence together...

George can't fish, he just sleeps. Roecker is going on the trip cause there will be space at the rail since George will be in the galley eating penis pancakes.

Mark

1:11

WMDcustoms
Jul 28, 2005
Name
Boat
Mark, He may not be the image of a rock star, but the guy has talent. He sings and writes all the music (im pretty sure), he has excellent range with his voice, is a very under-rated guitar player, he can rip that guitar UP, and he can dance to, gets major pussy too.

Look at Mick Jagger, same thing kinda, little girly looking man, but can fucking sing and belt it out like nobodies business, still. an old guy.

But yeah, Tom Petty is more or a bluegrass rock and roll. Im just a music nerd, i like it all, shit i dont even mind country anymore, its all good.

Click below, my new favorite song

YouTube - Brad Paisley-I'm Gonna Miss Her

greatest lyrics ever. The Fishing Song

T BICKLE

super cool LA guy
Sep 27, 2007
Culver city
Name
garrett
Boat
16ft ebbtide under construction
at least prince wasnt involved...jeesh what were they thinking!?

johnnylite

Never too late to change.
Sep 19, 2006
Camarillo
Name
John
Boat
Triumph 210cc
Last time I went to an outdoor concert ( I am an old fuck) was Stones during the Tattoo You tour. Opening act was you guessed it Prince. We all looked at each other like what the fuck is this and the whole crowd booed him off the stage after two songs. He obviously recovered and did well. Amazing where talent comes from.