fishybuzz
Apr 4, 2003
Tucson
Visit site
Name
David Tang
Boat
Intrepid
On a pervious thread asking about wahoo lures and techniques I screwed up based on bad information and indicated that Catchy Tackle was no longer......wrong!!!

Catchy Tackle is alive and well (thank God) and IMO the best wahoo jigs and bombs on the market.....I as afraid that they would no longer be available and told everyone to buy all you could find....but I have been corrected and they are still available....IMO no wahoo arsenal is complete with out some Catchy 33s and some Catchy spinner bombs.....

Sorry about the bad info.......but you should still buy some...

NaplesJohn

Never Forget 343
Jun 9, 2010
Port Aransas, TX, USA
Name
John
Boat
Wilderness Systems T-160...and just sold the boat!!!
David, based on your experience on our favorite boat, are the bombs "da bomb" on the fall 8 dayers...specifically Trip 19, a mere 2 months, 27 days and 8 hours in the future?

Fishybuzz

fishybuzz
Apr 4, 2003
Tucson
Visit site
Name
David Tang
Boat
Intrepid
David, based on your experience on our favorite boat, are the bombs "da bomb" on the fall 8 dayers...specifically Trip 19, a mere 2 months, 27 days and 8 hours in the future?
I love fishing bombs I feel they have a much better hook up percentage than with jigs.....but if the fish are wire shy you gotta go straight mono and jigs....

Wahoo will make you crazy:rofl::rofl:

wes cerny

wes
Oct 18, 2009
fallbrook Ca USA
Name
wes cerny
Boat
none
If Wahoo don't make you crazy----------They will get your attention. Be ready to run, over, under, and around. Ya Ya Ya I know Keep winding!

2amguns

Oct 6, 2011
Springfield, Missouri
Name
Tom Younce
Boat
Intrepid
On a pervious thread asking about wahoo lures and techniques I screwed up based on bad information and indicated that Catchy Tackle was no longer......wrong!!!

Catchy Tackle is alive and well (thank God) and IMO the best wahoo jigs and bombs on the market.....I as afraid that they would no longer be available and told everyone to buy all you could find....but I have been corrected and they are still available....IMO no wahoo arsenal is complete with out some Catchy 33s and some Catchy spinner bombs.....

Sorry about the bad info.......but you should still buy some...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA WAY TO GO DICK SLAP! hahahahahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: