I need help on LA Bay aka Bahia De Los Angeles Panga Captains/Pangaeros/Skippers

BeastyWill619

Jul 8, 2017
San Diego
Name
Will Jackson
Boat
Lorianne
I need help please!! I would greatly appreciate it if someone can help me out on recommending me on a panga captain/pangaero/skipper for Bahia De Los Angeles aka L.A. Bay. I am going down sometime in the middle of June and I want an awesome panga captain to put me on some fun and fill up my cooler. Thank you so much if you can point me the right direction with the names and phone numbers. Good luck with fishing everyone!!

Upvote 0

Fish Sniper

Jun 13, 2012
San Dimas,Ca. USA
Name
Marco Rojas
Boat
PAJARO
I need help please!! I would greatly appreciate it if someone can help me out on recommending me on a panga captain/pangaero/skipper for Bahia De Los Angeles aka L.A. Bay. I am going down sometime in the middle of June and I want an awesome panga captain to put me on some fun and fill up my cooler. Thank you so much if you can point me the right direction with the names and phone numbers. Good luck with fishing everyone!!
Rafa Cuevas----011 52 200 124 9112 one of the best.

Upvote 0

noslow64

• Apr 1, 2015
    La Mesa
    Name
    Derek
    Boat
    sold it
    PM Enrique daggett, he is on BD by his name. Or email his dad ruben at
    [email protected].

Upvote 0

BeastyWill619

Jul 8, 2017
    San Diego
    Name
    Will Jackson
    Boat
    Lorianne
    Joel Prieto Jr,Igor Galvan or Enrique Daggett are my top 3

Thank you! But can you list the phone numbers for each one PLEASE!! I would greatly appreciate it. I am sure some of these captains will be booked up, so I need a variety of contacts just in case the popular captains are booked up. Thank you so much!!!! :)

Reactions: Enrique Daggett
    Upvote 0

dweir

One of the Zooboys
    Dec 2, 2011
    Singing Hills (El Cajon), CA
    Name
    Don Weir
    Boat
    15' & 20' Bayrunners 'Zoo Boys'
    I have fished the bay for a long time and Rafa constantly seems to be always on the fish.
    When Rafa moves to another location watch the other pangeros follow him!!
    After June 16 find a radio and give us a call on Ch 68 (Zooboys)to tell us how it is going for you. We will share information on jigs sizes and colors that seem to be working for us.

Upvote 0
    Sep 25, 2018
    La Habra, Califas
    jcazares.com
    Name
    Robert Change
    Boat
    2019 Sea Fox 228 Commander
    Rafa is my (nino) aka godfather - he is the best in bay of la - his pangas are Becky and Isabel - he lives on the south end of the town on the top off the hill. Jr is his grandson you can get of hold of him on facebook here
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001447193531
    last year w some big yellows :)

51109444_10213914232151479_4684862558820106240_n.jpg

Upvote 0