I know that redundancy is good but......

Let em eat 74

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 12, 2016
Anaheim Hills
Name
Kevin
Boat
Whichever1is leaving
You REALLY have to choose your days when you don’t have enough power to fight even a 5 knot wind.

Or.....Could just be a very elaborate margarita mixer

TooManyHobbies

The guy that makes the glass stuff
May 10, 2010
White trashville
Name
Garrett
Boat
21' SeaRay Laguna CC "Sea 'Scape"
Reactions: BugeaterInWa

Siv

May 8, 2008
Normandy Park Wa
Name
Dave
Boat
19' SeaSport
This is the clown holding up the launch line at the ramp because he ran out of propane or any number of possible CF opportunities. Amazingly fucked up in dozens of ways . Great pic Kenz

EJ Swanny

Three Generations of Uff-Dah
Nov 30, 2010
Redondo/WA
Name
Erik
Boat
"Riley-J" 2006 21' Proline Tourney
WOW, the only word for it. I love that the trim tabs are still wired up, and they have the two best kickers on the outside....lot's of logical thinking going on. Still can't figure out what the middle kicker brackets are made out of, and what is in the out-drive hole, some type of rudder? Does not look sealed around it.

I suppose it would work at CQ, the cave is only a small run out. My Dad put two kickers on one of those rentals one time to get out there........

OceanSun

Captain
Mar 26, 2013
Snohomish WA
Name
Dan Meyer
Boat
Ocean Dancer 21' Trophy
The closer you look the more f'd up it is. Notice the "rudder" setup on his outdrive so he can still steer from the front. I have to admit I've done some desperate shit when I was younger in order to go fishing but this takes the cake!

Reactions: Baby J and mrfish11

PNWMatt2016

Sep 12, 2016
Bothell
Name
Matt Frazier
Boat
Need One!
So what do you guys think the fish to fuel burn ratio is in that sob? And how f'd up does that math equation look with a few different brand motors...lol Here, hold my beer.

Reactions: mrfish11

tacklejacked

Capt./ Ho if I get to drive
Jun 2, 2009
Seabeck
Name
Greg
Boat
22 Hewescraft Searunner ET HT
I bet that sum bitch can walk that thing sideways at the dock.

Don't let Suzuki see that, they may steal ideas to upgrade the SPM joystick controls.

jasper hickman

Team RED BEARD
Dec 23, 2014
Everett
Name
jasper
Boat
26' sea master, RED BEARD
I love that he fully abandoned the IO and made it a rudder... there is a guy in Friday harbor who did the same thing, twin kickers pushing the bayliner at displacement speed.