PENN

bitesomthing

Jul 13, 2003
Southern ca
Name
chris
Boat
always upgrading
Fished from long beach to cat today, I suck because I couldn't catch a fish, even tried bass and I got skunked. .oh well. .been a great season. .fished Sunday 10/25/15

Upvote 0
Sep 16, 2015
imperial beach ca.
Name
albert cox
Boat
komsha
It's never over in San Diego . Just have to change targets. With this EL Nino who knows whats coming. There's skipjack in the kelp beds and bonito and yellowtail at the whistler. The fish that came north with the warm water and went way up above us must go back when the water starts to cool back down. Seams like they would anyway. Check out the bite up north and when it drops listen for my x to sing and look for different targets. good luck to ya.

Upvote 0

PoolMan

7 'dines short of a full scoop
Nov 7, 2005
La Costa
Name
Chuck G
Boat
8' sabot #69
The water right now is still warmer than it is ever during a normal summer. The fall change has not even begun. Give us another 6-8 weeks and we'll be into the fall tuna. After that the yellowtail bite will start. Then the spring albacore/bluefin will fire up in late March or April and we'll be back into full swing. Give it a year.

Upvote 0

Aggro

Keepin my pimp hand strong!
Mar 4, 2005
Clairemont
Name
AGGRO
Boat
skiff
The last El Nino I was catching YT trolling within casting distance of OB pier in Feb and tried to call in the local sporties rock fishing. I kept hearing radio fish. When I got out I drove by the landing just to show em :rofl:

Upvote 0

Azarkon

I Should Upgrade My Account
Aug 28, 2015
California
Name
Joe
Boat
N/A
There are certainly less fish than during the height of summer when every other boat was hitting tuna/yellowtail/dorado limits, but as long as the water temperature is in the low 70s/high 60s, runs are still happening.

Upvote 0
P

Paddyman1

I just spoke with the fat lady and she said she would cool it and get back to the Spam for another 6 weeks. It's going to be a great winter!

Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
That was just her farting and belching at the same time....its quite the catchy tune LOL.:ele:

It aint over till its over.

Upvote 0

Pgnracr

Sep 3, 2014
HB
Name
Jeff
Boat
Line up
You guys are right, stay at the dock.
It's all over!!!!! Everyone but their boats away!!! (Except bait boat) I still will need bait. Please leave it for the die hards who fish year round !!! All the time!! Also you Kooks who bought Bitchen rigs just this year? Please sell them really cheap!! As I will be looking for a kick as new rig!! I m going to put one in Cabo!!! So in conclusion all you DickHeads that run over paddys and leave your 100 k truck parked on the ramp as you stumble to launch n then go to tie off to the dock. Please quit and sell your rig cheap!!!

Upvote 0