Shocktower

Co Pirate
Feb 14, 2008
molalla Oregon/Menifee So Cal
Name
Tom
Boat
18` clackacraft Clackmax
All the strippers I've ever spoken to (during the obligatory lap dance) are actually going to school to study nursing or to finish their degrees.

So - I don't feel bad about the $$$$ I'm spending......hell - I'm actually helping them get ahead in life - one lap dance at a time.

:frehya2:
Yes and of course you are supporting single mothers ,one lap dance at a time ,it makes you feel good about your contributions :oinker::oinker::oinker:

Sortasober

Rarely fish w/o the kids
Mar 3, 2006
Tustin
Name
Steve
Boat
Sold the last 3, now looking
Date one, quicker than a 12 step plan

Fog Ducker

Huckleberry
Jun 12, 2007
Laguna Niguel
Name
Rick
Boat
Hobie Skif
Im still amazed at what a girl will do for a buck

Jaydog

Jul 18, 2005
San Diego
Name
Jay
Boat
Mako 19'
I really can't ever imagine not enjoying Strip Clubs, but only the ones that serve booze and leave a tiny bit to the imagination. That full nude NO booze crap sucks.

wahoodad

Yaddah X3
Apr 27, 2003
US/Mexico
Name
Choate
Boat
Highliner
Shit, I know I save money by avoiding those joints. Money that can be used for tackle and long range trips.
Find a nice internet place that shows video clips, rub one out.
Basically free, and if I get caught by the wife, not near the big deal it would be if she caught me with a stripper.

SALTYDAWG

Advertiser
Advertiser
Aug 1, 2003
Casa DE Oro
www.saltydawgcustomrods.com
Name
Bill
Boat
sold it
All the strippers I've ever spoken to (during the obligatory lap dance) are actually going to school to study nursing or to finish their degrees.

So - I don't feel bad about the $$$$ I'm spending......hell - I'm actually helping them get ahead in life - one lap dance at a time.

:frehya2:
Ever think maybe, Just maybe they might be pulling your leg ever so slightly, They do work for tips:rolleyes::boobies::ashamed:

inSTANt bendo

Well-Known "Member"
Oct 1, 2003
Temecula
Name
Stan
Boat
Outrider
Ever think maybe, Just maybe they might be pulling your leg ever so slightly, They do work for tips:rolleyes::boobies::ashamed:
Should just tell them that you're saving for the same thing so you can't afford to tip them!

Jun 26, 2004
LA
Name
Ben
Boat
Nope
Wow. I'm moving to Oregon next month. I hope they really don't look like this.

Hmmm, strippers...I see a lap dance as a 20 dollar cock tease, not worth the money. And if you give them enough money to do a little "extra", then you might as well of gotten a hooker in the first place. But it is nice to have so many topless chicks walking around everywhere, as long as I don't have to talk to them. Now that can be painful.

Wily Wahoo

Beer Drinker with a fishing problem
May 16, 2007
Alameda - East Bay Area
Name
Jorge
Boat
Still dreaming and wishing
I say we start another $$$ raiser for the hard working single Mom's going to nite school for their nursing degrees......send the loot to me and I'll make sure it gets delivered. :frehya2:LOL

As for the ladies pulling my leg - or a lack of ability to meet other ladies.......c'mon guys - I'm married. I don't get to meet other ladies in any other way - much less willing to take their clothes off. :(

As for hookers - check your prices people. Go ask a hooker the current market prices for services.....
1) You might get arrested for soliciting.
2) You might walk away with a parting gift (rash, cooties, AIDS)

Finally - most of my outing to the local clubs involve taking my wife. We both get lap dances - then go home and .........well - you know the rest. :loverz:

I STILL LOVE MY PROBLEM!!!!!! :boobies::boobies::boobies:

Shocktower

Co Pirate
Feb 14, 2008
molalla Oregon/Menifee So Cal
Name
Tom
Boat
18` clackacraft Clackmax
I really can't ever imagine not enjoying Strip Clubs, but only the ones that serve booze and leave a tiny bit to the imagination. That full nude NO booze crap sucks.
Well you can smoke and drink and have the beef curtains inches from you face ,I know one girl who buy`s me dances with other girls ,it`s kind of nice to have this much fun ,I went last night it was good ,the only draw back is I get hawked by the bouncers when this girl takes me to the back room :hali_ruahahaha::hali_ruahahaha::hali_ruahahaha:

inSTANt bendo

Well-Known "Member"
Oct 1, 2003
Temecula
Name
Stan
Boat
Outrider
are we talking about 23' or 26' Strippers?LOL Common mistake.

brian_g

Chango Blanco
Oct 28, 2004
San Diego
Name
Brian Groff
Boat
20' Blackman "Little Provider"
Yeah, I see quite a few strippers at my mensa club meetings.
Mensa is the biggest bullshit organization of circle jerks I've ever encountered.

Do you really work on GAS?