mrkrabs

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Mar 3, 2009
Santee/ca/usa
Name
Marty
Boat
Lard ass
I'm sorry if I offended anybody and I had no idea this would go this way. Just voicing my opinion. I'll watch what I do do next time. mrkrabs

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
I'm absolutely offended by politics........

Upvote 0

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Well......... now you know.

I've got infractions.
A lot of people do.
Just try real hard not to make a habit out of collecting them. ;)

No worries.

Upvote 0

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Is there anyway to get rid of them??

Although I was once told something about getting 1pt removed, but it involved:

Surfdoc, late night at a riding stable, a keg of Arogant bastard, & a 4 D cell Maglight.

Upvote 0
May 16, 2006
sometimes oahu.....mostly iraq occasionally afghan
Name
mike
Boat
25 ft powercat "Crazy Haole"
Upvote 0

mrkrabs

Mar 3, 2009
Santee/ca/usa
Name
Marty
Boat
Lard ass
This is funny shit, now what I don't understand is why is there so much politics about boats and rods and reels. I think they all come come in the same catagory. Thanks, mrkrabs

Upvote 0

dbar

Mmmmmm Backstraps
Jun 26, 2004
With your Mom
Name
Jim Perkins
Boat
18' Center Console " D-Bar II "
Join the club Marty!!! Don't stress on it everybody has gotten in trouble for it around here!!!

Upvote 0

mrkrabs

Mar 3, 2009
Santee/ca/usa
Name
Marty
Boat
Lard ass
Join the club Marty!!! Don't stress on it everybody has gotten in trouble for it around here!!!
I'm not stressing, just wish people wouldn't get so sensitive. Hope you and your family are doing good. Thanks, mrkrabs

Upvote 0

lynndeva

Fishing mom
Sep 14, 2009
Socal
Name
Debi
Boat
Wellcraft Coastal
This is funny shit, now what I don't understand is why is there so much politics about boats and rods and reels. I think they all come come in the same catagory. Thanks, mrkrabs

there is some difference ,you have control of the boat,rod and reels, the other one has you by the balls :1041677399:

Upvote 0

Saluki

May 10, 2003
HB
Name
Mika Tan
Boat
"MoorZilla"
Marty,

To give you a serious answer.
In my opinion, the reason for no politics on BD is that there a quite a few members who have very strong politics beliefs in the elephant party and quite a few BD members have very strong beliefs in the donkey party.

If we were allowed to post political statements, debates, jokes, etc...
Several BD members would get pissed off, friendships could get ruined, members would become segregrated due to affiliations to political parties. BD is a unique place serving somewhat as a melting pot for fisherwomen and fishermen as an online escape from some of the things that bother us most. A website full of fishing & boating information, general chit chat, teasing and tormenting each other over each other's favorite sport related team, and general bullshitting. BD does not have room, patience, or desire to discuss corrupt, arrogant, & ignorant politicians (from both parties) & how their fucked up decisions affect our lives in a negative way on a daily basis.

Please enjoy my serious and honest opinion, because you may not see another one like this from me for a while. :D

Upvote 0

fishnfool

Jun 30, 2003
Murrieta, Ca
Name
Kevan
Boat
IMAHO
Marty,

In my opinion, the reason for no politics on BD is that there a quite a few members who have very strong politics beliefs in the elephant party and quite a few BD members have very strong beliefs in the donkey party.

Several BD members would get pissed off, friendships could get ruined, members would become segregrated due to affiliations to political parties. BD is a unique place serving somewhat as a melting pot for fisherwomen and fishermen as an online escape from some of the things that bother us most. A website full of fishing & boating information, general chit chat, teasing and tormenting each other over each other's favorite sport related team, and general bullshitting. BD does not have room, patience, or desire to discuss corrupt, arrogant, & ignorant politicians (from both parties) & how their fucked up decisions affect our lives in a negative way on a daily basis.

Please enjoy my serious and honest opinion, because you may not see another one like this from me for a while. :D

Mods are too sensitive...are you kidding me? There are reasons for everything. Well said Brandon.

Upvote 0

Hooops

Nov 26, 2005
Huntington Harbour
Name
Hoops
Boat
17ft Whaler Montauk - "TYFISH"
Marty,

Somebody smarter then Brandon hacked his account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.