Cardiff, San Diego
www.lifesled.com
Name
Nelz
Boat
Vellocity
that's sick Griz!! solid!
shit..
i'm in town til Monday, waves really fun on the upside but if it's variables again, i might be surfing in front of your side...
solid swell Sat..
da NS season has begun..
and shit for you guys Ahi season ain't over yet! that's some fucking damn good fishing!!!
dropping off fish at da Block brings back some painful memories as a kid, and that was the main reason why my dad let me get my drivers license...so i could make those late night runs into town!!!

HEADHUNTER

Jun 14, 2005
E.L.A
Name
ALEX
Boat
AT THE BOTTOM OF PACIFIC
thanks for the info i'll never charter with captain EVER :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bajadog1

SKIPPER
May 11, 2006
Cardiff, ca.
Name
Gabriel
Boat
2601 Seaswirl "OUTTA LOBSTER"
With most charters in HI they get to keep the catch and your money for the charter.:finger: What did you end up with?:cwmboom2:

captjim

Konakeenan
Feb 27, 2005
Kona, Hawaii
Name
Jim Keenan
Boat
28' Skipjack !! Shazam !!
You found a floater....right?

Very nice catch.....

Griz

Leave no survivors
Dec 18, 2005
North Shore Oahu
www.chupu.com
Name
Jesse
Boat
42' Uniflite, Foxy Lady
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 526422" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>bajadog1</TD><TD class=alt2>With most charters in HI they get to keep the catch and your money for the charter.:finger: What did you end up with?:cwmboom2:</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Well seeing as how it was my boat... I guess that would make them my fish.
And since charters in Hawaii are so much cheaper than other places, I'd say that we only take "some" of your money and in turn keep "some" of your fish. Sounds better to me but what do I know.

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 526764" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>captjim</TD><TD class=alt2>You found a floater....right?

Very nice catch.....</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Yep. It was big, round and yellow with the letter J on it. Nice when that happens isn't it.

captjim

Konakeenan
Feb 27, 2005
Kona, Hawaii
Name
Jim Keenan
Boat
28' Skipjack !! Shazam !!
Damn... You mean those things actually work in Oahu? There hasn't even been any aku around ours.

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 526764" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>captjim</TD><TD class=alt2>You found a floater....right?

Very nice catch.....</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Yep. It was big, round and yellow with the letter J on it. Nice when that happens isn't it.[/QUOTE]