Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
I'm not political at all but his total disrespect for military experience and decision making is what shocks me most about the unwavering support he gets from the military loving (including myself)majority on this site...
It’s not a new practice by this president. They’ve all done it, but because it’s Trump a stink is made.
We have a very left media who will demonize just about anything the right does, and they LOVE attacking Trump.

Personally, I don’t have a dog in the fight. I have no idea why he does the things he does, and some I agree with and some I don’t.

My hat is off to anyone that fights for our nation, but I have to understand that politics play out the way they do for reasons I may never understand.

I do disagree with most things Newsome does. I’m not a fan.

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
Since people have bought up a little bit of politics here, I have to say if I have to choose between Sanders or Trump for President think I will just shoot myself
Easy decision for me, but the debates between those two will be great entertainment!

lite tackle

Fish Addict
Feb 12, 2012
Fairfield/CA/USA
Name
Kelly
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 226
I'm not political at all but his total disrespect for military experience and decision making is what shocks me most about the unwavering support he gets from the military loving (including myself)majority on this site...
That picture of the camo clad coffee drinkers leads me to believe they are politicians, not soldiers. Their vision for our country may have been different than our presidents and they were unwilling to be flexible in their position for whatever reason.
What military decisions did he disrespect and how did his disregard for them put the US in a bad position? He supports and respects the soldiers, sailors and airmen that are defending our country unlike our predecessor. He is the one that has been disrespected. By the media, the swamp and by pretty much everyone that is STILL butt hurt by his victory.

Tail Chaser

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
The real problem...
We do not actually talk to each other, our family, our friends, our neighbors. We let others do that for us, teachers, news, social media, celebrities...

Where did Trump and Bernie come from? 30 years ago... Never ever would have even been a blimp. But those two are speaking directly to their audiences, helped by clever ways to communicate, backed by big dollars... We all just came off a shitty many years, TRUMP is smart he knows history, he knows drama, he knows how to be heard. He ran on a popular message and is doing EXACTLY what he campaigned on. Going right down his list. If you listen to the aforementioned who we get our info from... You will be left feeling left out.
There is comfort knowing what is coming... even if it is bad. You can prepare. Trump and Bernie are both laying it out there.

My question is this... Except for this totally unforseen Covid19 situation... Our lives in my opinion have improved. I can only speak for my family, my friends, and my neighbors... We are all working, buying cool stuff, doing cool things...

So when I hear Presidential hopefuls saying how WE need to blow up our system in favor of a better one that will cost a fortune, and has an extremely bad history attached to everything about it... I gotta ask... WTF?

America today has problems... But not compared to most countries... You can easily cherry pick and say look they all get this and that and we dont.... but you also need to acknowledge their faults and extreme differences.
I think a President should be talking about getting better everyday from here without screwing up what we have.

Colleges graduate C and D students all the time... they need jobs and money too! So do not feel comfortable listening to all "experts"!

I suspect if we got back to a representative government where you bitched to your city council up the line our lives would improve dramatically more than any President could do.

Talk to each other and listen to each other. Trump and Bernie give two shits about BloodyDecks... But by talking we could avoid being scammed.
Vote how you want but I definitely like that Trump is listening to people, and he is doing what he said he would do. When has that happened?

lite tackle

Fish Addict
Feb 12, 2012
Fairfield/CA/USA
Name
Kelly
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 226
Thats who you see in that pic?
...respect??I rest my case..
No disrespect to those officers. However, once you become an advisor to the White House, you become a politician.

Newspaper headline;
“What the president calls "my military" is being cleansed of any officer suspected of disloyalty to or disagreement with the administration on matters of policy or force structure, leaving the compliant and fearful.”

Trump administration? No, Obama administration.

I’m sick of the double standard!

Tail Chaser

Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
No disrespect to those officers. However, once you become an advisor to the White House, you become a politician.

Newspaper headline;
“What the president calls "my military" is being cleansed of any officer suspected of disloyalty to or disagreement with the administration on matters of policy or force structure, leaving the compliant and fearful.”

Trump administration? No, Obama administration.

I’m sick of the double standard!
What are you talking about?
Trump isn't and cant clear out people in the military that dont agree with him...
Day one you are either an E1 O1 or W1... it takes years and years and lots of skill to get to the top... you will have trained hundreds and thousands. Years and years presidents max out at 8 years OUR United States Generals and Command Sergeants Major have seen it all... they arent swaying with the political winds my friend.

lite tackle

Fish Addict
Feb 12, 2012
Fairfield/CA/USA
Name
Kelly
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 226
What are you talking about?
Trump isn't and cant clear out people in the military that dont agree with him...
Day one you are either an E1 O1 or W1... it takes years and years and lots of skill to get to the top... you will have trained hundreds and thousands. Years and years presidents max out at 8 years OUR United States Generals and Command Sergeants Major have seen it all... they arent swaying with the political winds my friend.
I’m talking about what the media wrote about Obama 7 years ago. Reread what I wrote.

woodfish330

Aug 14, 2012
San Fransisco,CA USA
Name
John
Boat
Fishead
Yeah....Hitler did it too! So did Moselini! And KING Henry VIII! So did IDI AMIN! So did the Ayatollah! Emperor Hirahito! Even Kim Jong Un! Even Puttin does it.

So what's new..... If you don't like the KINGS new "clothes"... your outta here! This isnt' THE APPRENTICE. ...

Last edited:

Tail Chaser

Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
Same thing... The USA president has an S load of power... but he isnt going to change the culture.
Our Country is so much more than 1 person... SO MUCH MORE!
I SUSPECT THE EXACT SAME PEOPLE WHO CRITICIZE TRUMP CRITICIZED OBAMA AND BUSH. I also suspect they are not career military folks. Nor people who love the USA.
I don't think that if you are asked to give your professional expert opinion to the whitehouse that you are a politician. I think you are a veteran with immense world travels and wide ranging experiences.... Critical to add dimension to conversation.

the SLIDER

https://multimediabylj.com
Jun 11, 2015
Dana Point
Name
L J
Boat
arima - the SLIDER
So . . . how many guys are going to be headed to Fred Hall in LB? Seems like a good chance to increase your chances of exposure to the virus. Especially when Chinese ships come into the port of LB.

I'll be waiting to see where we're at in a couple of weeks. Maybe SD Fred Hall for me this year

Last edited:

fishkilr

on the water
Aug 27, 2012
long beach,ca.u.s.a.
Name
alby
Boat
None
So . . . how many guys are going to be going to Fred Hall in LB? Seems like a good chance to increase your chances of exposure. Especially when Chinese ships come into the port of LB.
Now that the barriers are up for the grand prix I'll be out back by the lagoon killin rats with my jack russells.

Attachments

Reactions: Rocket Dog

Tail Chaser

Aug 31, 2004
Claremont
Name
Ryan
Boat
Hobie Outback
Catch it now if you are high risk.... lots of hospital beds.... In a month or two, good luck getting your care.

Reactions: pacificscout

yakdout

Professional
Jun 26, 2014
San Diego
Name
Brandon
Boat
s and hoes
Same people were scared about H1N1. When’s the last time someone spoke of that? Do people even remember? How about Y2K? Ebola? Anyone keeping up with ebola? How many of your friends have had Zika? How many of you preppers were scared the world was going to shut down and had 40 cases of water and 6 months of food supply in your garage. I feel bad for people who go through life being paranoid, but I blame the government and media who are scaring you. Only medication to fix is a chill pill.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.