Rocket Dog

Tagging and Bagging
Mar 2, 2010
Glendora
Name
Rocket Dog
Boat
passenger again
Well, it was just announced that Sacramento had a confirmed case of person to person infection. Now we will see how contained it will be. Remember that it's never just 1.

Get ready for a wild ride...

Reactions: joey997

smokinwater

"Fire's Out!"
Apr 27, 2011
Chula Vista, CA
Name
Jon
Boat
won't b mine
Maybe no 2020 Japan Olympics
That’s a whole lot money
That Bryant Gumbel HBO show said last episode Japan Olympics where in jeopardy because some sites for games were contaminated from that nuclear reactor that blew after the earthquake/tsunami. Japan and OOC just didn't want to admit there was a hazard there bc of all the money that has been forwarded to Japan for infrastructure construction. This might be their way to agree to cancel.

kevina

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 10, 2006
redondo beach
Name
kev
Boat
25' aqua sport
The CDC today said the Mask will not help or prevent you from getting the virus, The mask should be worn by the people that test positive or have the virus!

joey997

Jan 19, 2020
Nevada City
Name
Joey Hernandez
Boat
Seaswirl Striper 2150
This is getting so crazy. If it’s in Sacramento it’s definitely going to be all over Northern California with them conducting quarantine at Travis Air Force Base in Fairfield,CA. Crazy times

Reactions: Rocket Dog

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
This is getting so crazy. If it’s in Sacramento it’s definitely going to be all over Northern California with them conducting quarantine at Travis Air Force Base in Fairfield,CA. Crazy times
Is it wrong of me to hope Newsome gets the corona virus?

No Cal Lou

No Cal Lou
Oct 1, 2009
Green Valley, Az
Name
Lou Salatich
Boat
none
Dow down -2600 points in 3 days. Watch your 401K..... The public robbery is on! Be assured though... Dr. Pence is on it.
If you are under 50 years of age with a 401 K you shoulds be allocating as much money as you can to buy into a S and P 500 fund. You will make a ton of money in the comming years.

swami 805

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Mar 9, 2016
Name
Bill
Boat
sunk it
Yeah who needs those guys,right?

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
I'm not political at all but his total disrespect for military experience and decision making is what shocks me most about the unwavering support he gets from the military loving (including myself)majority on this site...
It’s not a new practice by this president. They’ve all done it, but because it’s Trump a stink is made.
We have a very left media who will demonize just about anything the right does, and they LOVE attacking Trump.

Personally, I don’t have a dog in the fight. I have no idea why he does the things he does, and some I agree with and some I don’t.

My hat is off to anyone that fights for our nation, but I have to understand that politics play out the way they do for reasons I may never understand.

I do disagree with most things Newsome does. I’m not a fan.

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
Since people have bought up a little bit of politics here, I have to say if I have to choose between Sanders or Trump for President think I will just shoot myself
Easy decision for me, but the debates between those two will be great entertainment!

lite tackle

Fish Addict
Feb 12, 2012
Fairfield/CA/USA
Name
Kelly
Boat
Grady White Seafarer 226
I'm not political at all but his total disrespect for military experience and decision making is what shocks me most about the unwavering support he gets from the military loving (including myself)majority on this site...
That picture of the camo clad coffee drinkers leads me to believe they are politicians, not soldiers. Their vision for our country may have been different than our presidents and they were unwilling to be flexible in their position for whatever reason.
What military decisions did he disrespect and how did his disregard for them put the US in a bad position? He supports and respects the soldiers, sailors and airmen that are defending our country unlike our predecessor. He is the one that has been disrespected. By the media, the swamp and by pretty much everyone that is STILL butt hurt by his victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.