I can't believe the Patriots beat the Dolphins......

blackmouther

10%er during Salmon Season
Jun 29, 2009
Mount Vernon Washington
Name
Fowlmotuher
Boat
Shopping
I cant believe the nanners let the bucs score. I did like the bolts results. The game outcome that was the biggest surprise was green bay. I watched most of the first 3 quarters and it sure looked like it was going the other way. Glad Romo got beat. Gonna be some good playoff games ahead. I imagine the nanners will be in seattle for the final.

Upvote 0

@-EZ

Fail, try again.
Apr 9, 2007
San Diego, CA.
Name
Max
Boat
Trophy Pro, @-EZ
Sorry kids, I was in bed by the time this thread got started.

It was a great game and Kudos to the Dolphins. They played a hell of a game.

Off to next week. :D

Upvote 0

ConSeaMate

Legend in my own mind
Sep 6, 2005
Escondido
Name
Buster Brown
Boat
28' Silverton "ConSeaMate"
Sorry kids, I was in bed by the time this thread got started.

It was a great game and Kudos to the Dolphins. They played a hell of a game.

Off to next week. :D

That's it?.......what happened to picking your nose?.......:rofl:.....

Upvote 0

Gil Marlin

World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator
Nov 27, 2003
Laguna Percebu Baja Norte
Name
Scott
Boat
19.655' Aluminum

Attachments

• nose_picking_1O1_by_NikkiNix.jpg
    nose_picking_1O1_by_NikkiNix.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 29
Upvote 0

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
Mar 18, 2003
Key West
Name
Harry
Boat
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
Shit, I'm chimin in.................I can't fuckin believe the Patriots are 10 & 4!!!!!!!!!!...................They should be like 6 & 8 or maybe even 5 & 9 behind the Jets, I mean the Jets DID beat them................

I have been a Patriots fan for a very long time, and that will never change, so I can say when they suck, and right now, they suck...........

I have seen every game this year and I simply can't believe they are 10 & 4............. And they damn near beat Miami yesterday!!!!! In the last seconds of the game of course.............I was fishing yesterday so I didn't see the game, got home just in time to see Miami score and give Brady the ball back with a little time left, next thing you know he is inside the 15 with seconds to go 3rd down and I'm thinkin...............................................

Anyway, I digress :) This has been hands down the worse season I have seen Brady have since he took over for Bledsoe way back when.

Your boy Rivers is having 1 of the best seasons ever, were it not for Peyton Manning he might be number 1 in the AFC, but then the Chargers go and whip the Donks real good...................

Anyway, the Pats need to fix some shit and fix it in a hurry if they think their going anywhere in the playoffs.

Denver & Seattle in the SB :)

Upvote 0

SeaDawg

Grouper Hunter
Mar 18, 2003
Key West
Name
Harry
Boat
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Attachments

• _facebook_994088867.jpg